Medical Students Needed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GNresearcher21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! This is my first time using this forum, but allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Ben Tran and I am one of few students enrolled in a newly created program called AP Research, which is a high school course that requires students like myself to deeply explore an academic topic of interest. I am currently in the midst of writing a research paper in regards to U.S. medical schooling. I have approached several medical institutions and medical student organizations to find participants who are willing to be surveyed and I have received numerous responses for my research, which is great! However, I am having a hard time reaching out to more medical students. I would just like to start a conversation thread asking if any medical students out there would like to take the survey?

The survey would be taken electronically through Google Surveys and should only take 10-15 minutes at the most.

I can be reached at [email protected] if there if there is anyone out there who is interested or have any questions or concerns about the survey/research being conducted.
Disclaimer: I can't reveal the specifics of this research as it may create bias, but I can certainly debrief participants after my research is near its end.

Thank you for those who choose to fill out the survey and I appreciate those who at least read this post!

Members don't see this ad.