[...]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fa21212

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
[...]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I wanted some advice on how to approach my med school list. I'm a non-trad candidate having graduated from Harvard a decade ago then having spent the next decade in investment banking and hedge funds. I decided to be a doctor a couple of years ago and have pursued a post-bac at Harvard. My cumulative GPA is around a 3.84 and my science GPA is around 3.9. I'm not sure what I'm going to get on the MCAT as I plan on taking it in April 2018 right before I apply. Who knows how I can score on that test, but I've been performing near / at the top of all my classes at a Harvard Post-Bac that I've attended over the past year. Florida is my state of residency. Do you have any suggestions for how to draw up a list of schools I should apply to outside of Florida. My advisor recommended I apply to 25-30 schools. Florida has around 7 in-state schools so I'm trying to decide what other schools to apply to. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Get the MSAR and use that to help you decide along with matching your interests with school fit and mcat score

Reactions: 1 user