Med-Peds Spreadsheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tantacles

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Those applying in the 2015-2016 season have made a spreadsheet to share stats, impressions, and thoughts from the interview trail to help those applying to med-peds! Please let me know if you'd like to contribute and/or benefit from the information!

Please send over a PM if you'd like access.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
In case you're applying this year and have stopped watching the interview invitation forum, those applying this year have begun a spreadsheet to share stats, impressions, and thoughts from the interview trail to help those applying this year (and eventually, those applying in the future) with their future med-peds plans! Please let me know if you'd like to contribute and benefit from the information!

How can I view th spreadsheet

Members don't see this ad :)
Those applying in the 2015-2016 season have made a spreadsheet to share stats, impressions, and thoughts from the interview trail to help those applying to med-peds! Please let me know if you'd like to contribute and/or benefit from the information!

Please send over a PM if you'd like access.

I would like to access this spreadsheet as well. I know some of it may be outdated, but if it is available please let me know how to access it.

I would like to access this spreadsheet as well. I know some of it may be outdated, but if it is available please let me know how to access it.

Data from the spreadsheet is posted in a separate med-Peds thread below. It's all data collected from within the past 12 months, so nothing should really be outdated.

The google spreadsheet itself still exists, but we're trying to limit access to those currently applying who would like to contribute info so that nothing is deleted or edited inappropriately.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Thank you! this was helpful information. I will be applying to med-peds this year.