This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ziaaa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been researching quite a lot these days for MD programs taught in Asia specifically in Japan, Taiwan, and Hongkong but I can't seem find any information. I'm hoping you could suggest some school.

I'm in my second year of premedical study taking BS Biology in Philippines. I know it's way too early for me to decide in which school i will take medicine but I'm willing to change school and repeat again as what I've researched you cant take medicine immediately after graduating in highschool like in Japan or Taiwan. I would like to expand my medical knowledge in greater and more advance fields so I prefer studying in Japan or other specified countries.

I'm not saying medicine here in Philippines is that bad but i believe its way way behind than the other countries.

I belong to a middle income family so we I can't really afford studying in US or UK even Singapore.

Please help me!!:(:bookworm:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I've been researching quite a lot these days for MD programs taught in Asia specifically in Japan, Taiwan, and Hongkong but I can't seem find any information. I'm hoping you could suggest some school.

I'm in my second year of premedical study taking BS Biology in Philippines. I know it's way too early for me to decide in which school i will take medicine but I'm willing to change school and repeat again as what I've researched you cant take medicine immediately after graduating in highschool like in Japan or Taiwan. I would like to expand my medical knowledge in greater and more advance fields so I prefer studying in Japan or other specified countries.

I'm not saying medicine here in Philippines is that bad but i believe its way way behind than the other countries.

I belong to a middle income family so we I can't really afford studying in US or UK even Singapore.

Hi, I come from Japan and as far as I know, there are no medical programs taught in English there. In Japan, you also go into medical programs directly after high school unlike the US.

Best option is China because it is affordable and taught in English, but in my opinion there is no point to go to China for medicine if you can get into medical school in your home country.