MCPHS - Worcester Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I signed up for that too but the pictures she sent look nice, do you think it will look like the actual unit?

I'm pretty sure she took those pictures of actual units. Hopefully they didn't just take a picture of their best one and the rest of the units are no where close

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty sure she took those pictures of actual units. Hopefully they didn't just take a picture of their best one and the rest of the units are no where close

Reading some of the comments on here and some people said the living conditions were despicable..... yikes

I'm in 50 Salisbury, I guess we'll find out in a couple months!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in 50 Salisbury, I guess we'll find out in a couple months!

I'm at 60 Salisbury and now we find out in a few weeks/days!!! I just wish there were more threads for MCPHS pharmacy

Reactions: 1 user
I was contacted by a Carolyn Williams (not sure if the same Carolyn in the fb group who was a P1 last year) when I received an invitation for my interview and I asked her about Salisbury and said good things, do you remember where or what specifically was said that was negative about Salisbury?

Last edited:
ImageUploadedBySDN1471528344.662325.jpg

I was contacted by a Carolyn Williams (not sure if the same Carolyn in the fb group who was a P1 last year) when I received an invitation for my interview and I asked her about Salisbury and said good things, do you remember where or what specifically was said that was negative about Salisbury?
I've only read that the "dorms" are terrible but the person never put the building and etc. But great info. I'm pretty sure that is the same Carolyn.

60 Salisbury is similar but no carpet, hardwood flooring.

Yeah I decided to go to MCP next fall, too. We will be classmate then lol
I was offered an interview for next fall and was curious to know if you did your interview via Skype or in person?

Someone had an interview in December at Worcester?

You can choose to do in person or skype interview if you're far enough. Those who travel from afar do get compensated in the form of a gift card.

You can choose to do in person or skype interview if you're far enough. Those who travel from afar do get compensated in the form of a gift card.

I think they changed that this year. I know of some students who interviewed but didn't get compensated.