MCAT MCAT Self Prep eCourse - The Free MCAT Prep Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCAT Self Prep

Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score

"I have truly felt that the MCAT Self Prep eCourse has been more valuable than the MCAT prep courses I have paid for. It is really effective at keeping me organized and gives me a clear goal as to what I should accomplish before test day. I have already seen my score leap up 10 points in just 2 weeks, and I plan on it going up even more before I take the test at the end of March. I’m pretty thrilled about that. So thrilled, in fact, that I’ve recommended it to a friend, and now, he too, is using the eCourse to prepare for the MCAT." – Rufus Sweney

Experienced.

The MCAT Self Prep Team consists of tutors that scored in the 99th percentile on the new MCAT. They analyzed the experiences of students that scored between the 95th and 100th percentile on the new MCAT and looked for patterns in their preparation. They used the results of this analysis to create the MCAT Self Prep eCourse.

Structured.

Most pre-meds who bite the bullet and spend a few thousand dollars on a prep course say that they were glad they did it because it kept them on track toward reaching their MCAT goal. The MCAT Self Prep eCourse gives you all the structure of a prep course without the thousand dollar price tag.

Advanced.

The MCAT Self Prep eCourse gives you access to resources unavailable in most other prep courses. For instance, you will be able to track your MCAT score progress every day, allowing you to determine whether or not and in what ways you are improving. You will also have the ability to schedule private one-on-one online tutoring sessions at your convenience with tutors that scored in the 99th percentile or higher on the new MCAT.

Flexible.

Unlike many prep courses, the MCAT Self Prep eCourse is not a one-size-fits-all prep course. No matter how many days are left until your test date, you will be able to start our eCourse today and finish the day before your test date. And for students who need even more flexibility, we also have a create-your-own study plan that is also absolutely free.

Official.

Although most prep companies produce their own practice questions, MCAT Self Prep believes that this is a disservice to students. Our analysis of top MCAT scorers revealed that those who do well on the MCAT center their study around the official practice questions produced by the AAMC, the writers of the official MCAT exam. Why prepare using anything but the real thing?

Unlimited Support.

When you sign up for the MCAT Self Prep eCourse, you join a community of students just like you who are working hard to get ready for the MCAT. You can chat on forums, send messages, and even arrange online study groups! And best of all, our 99th percentile tutors are available to help you anytime you need it!
Copy of How I scored in the 99th percentile on the.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user