MCAT in just over a week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giguerex35

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey i am taking the MCAT in just over a week and i feel like all that i am going to learn i have already done. At this point i am just looking at practice questions and plan to take another FL tomorrow but seem to be hitting a dead end as to what i should do now. I by no means know everything as i still get questions wrong but looking for advice on how to proceed until test day

Members don't see this ad.

AAMC practice tests will tell you roughly what you can expect to score so if you haven't taken any I would recommend that. If you have and still scored around a 500 I would be ready to push my test back if I were you. How many practice tests have you taken so far? If 500 is your score I promise you can do more to improve that.

Members don't see this ad :)
AAMC practice tests will tell you roughly what you can expect to score so if you haven't taken any I would recommend that. If you have and still scored around a 500 I would be ready to push my test back if I were you. How many practice tests have you taken so far? If 500 is your score I promise you can do more to improve that.
Taken one aamc and three Kaplan taking another aamc tomorrow not looking for a crazy score hoping to get around a 508

If your AAMC's are around a 500 theres no way you will get a 508 in a week unless you just get insanely lucky. If your FL2 isn't what you want it to be on actual test day definitely postpone your mcat. I don't know how your study schedule is so its hard for me to really give you advice. Do you feel like its more content review or test taking strategy that's holding you back? If it's test taking strategy definitely be really thorough when you go over your practice tests. Marking every one you guessed on/got wrong. When you do this don't look at the answer right away go through each option and write down why that option is wrong and why you chose the one you did. Then go through the answer and determine why you missed the question.

If your AAMC's are around a 500 theres no way you will get a 508 in a week unless you just get insanely lucky. If your FL2 isn't what you want it to be on actual test day definitely postpone your mcat. I don't know how your study schedule is so its hard for me to really give you advice. Do you feel like its more content review or test taking strategy that's holding you back? If it's test taking strategy definitely be really thorough when you go over your practice tests. Marking every one you guessed on/got wrong. When you do this don't look at the answer right away go through each option and write down why that option is wrong and why you chose the one you did. Then go through the answer and determine why you missed the question.
Is AAMC FL2 most predictive score?