MCAT MCAT Flashcards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlashcardsB.jpg

Dr. Brett Ferdinand MD
Deck of cards (52 + 2), 2009-2010 Ed.​

mark3.jpg
Over 200 of the most frequently tested concepts from General and Organic Chemistry!
mark3.jpg
Strategies for Verbal Reasoning and the Writing Sample!
mark3.jpg
High quality poker sized cards in color!
mark3.jpg
Includes dozens of diagrams and illustrations
mark3.jpg
Use them as flashcards or play games with your MCAT buddies!
mark3.jpg
Improve your study efficiency by reviewing top level information.​

Product Details
· Paperback:108 pages (54 flashcards)
· Publisher:Ruveneco Inc, 2009-2010 Edition
· Language:English
· ISBN:978-0-9784638-2-3
· Product Dimensions:3.25 x 5 x 0.75 inches
· Shipping Weight:0.1 pounds.

Gold Standard MCAT will give away one deck of MCAT Flashcards to ten lucky members. Winners for each raffle will be drawn from among the members who post questions about the product or otherwise meaningfully contribute to the discussion.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I won these last year. They are super cool and fun! Very useful for quick review of material.

These look great - and portable. Is there any physics included in the science review content?

do these flash cards come for physics also?

Members don't see this ad :)
My roommate has these and they are really useful. They are a great way to review the material. My question is that is this the only group of flash cards available or are they offered in subject sections also?

Would these be beneficial for someone who already has the GS book and DVD set?

they look good.

These look great - and portable. Is there any physics included in the science review content?

The Jumbo size user friendly flashcards are used as a memory aid and to solidify concepts. It covers all 4 main subjects for the MCAT exam, which are Biology, Physics, General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.
Good luck with your studies!

My roommate has these and they are really useful. They are a great way to review the material. My question is that is this the only group of flash cards available or are they offered in subject sections also?

It is the only set of Flashcards we carry at the moment and they cover all 4 subjects, which are Biology, Physics, General Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.

Would these be beneficial for someone who already has the GS book and DVD set?

The Gold Standard has taken the time to condense an enormous amount of material into 54 high quality poker sized cards containing over 200 of the most frequently tested concepts from the new MCAT CBT. They are also directly referenced to the Gold Standard Book, which does make it extremely beneficial to any user.

they look good.

Gold Standard thanks you for the compliment! The Jumbo Size deck is not only cheap, but is also very convenient to review the MCAT study material anywhere. It helps students prepare for their MCAT exam and the quality of the card is premium! We use hard board laminated paper to stress the quality of the product.

i'm thinking they'd help on the bio section! hope i win 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.