Materials for the BCSE and NAVLE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wahied0

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs study material for the BCSE and NAVLE you can inbox me

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 30 users
Hi sir , i m going to start my preparations for BCSE and want to give exam in coming november . Can you guide me about what should I study .

My suggestion is go sign-up for Zuku BCSE Prep for 3 months, read all the notes from Zuku review, finish all the questions, then you will be good.

That's how I passed my BCSE last year.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
yes please, I just registered and want to hear about the best prep materials
Hi there, I just have a question about BSCE and NAVLE do I need to take both? I didn’t make my registration yet I just arrived to California a couple months ago, I’m a veterinarian from Colombia.
Thanks

I am a foreign graduate, booked BCSE in March 2018. I have Zuku already, and would love to have some extra notes and insight. Thank you.
Hi, good afternoon, did you pass the exam? any advice, or notes where i can study!!
Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there, I just have a question about BSCE and NAVLE do I need to take both? I didn’t make my registration yet I just arrived to California a couple months ago, I’m a veterinarian from Colombia.
Thanks
Hi, Yes, you need to take both of them.
I am also from Venezuela Practicen in Trinidad and Tobago, but I need to the examen, to able to get my certification, I am working under another vet (My boss)
If you want, we can study by Whatsapp etc.

HI All,
So I had a terrible experience at a prometric center. They had my test timing wrong and I could not finish my test. Has anyone else experienced it before? I have sent a complaint to AVMA ECFVG but not sure what they are going to do. Prometric has had test center issues in the past such as electricity gone for 20 minutes and now this. I am not only upset but aghast and unsure about this company.... Any ideas? suggestions?

I am a foreign graduate, booked BCSE in March 2018. I have Zuku already, and would love to have some extra notes and insight. Thank you.

Hi, how was your exam? do u got thro? any advice in how to study (questions, notes, lectures) ?

Thanks

HI All,
So I had a terrible experience at a prometric center. They had my test timing wrong and I could not finish my test. Has anyone else experienced it before? I have sent a complaint to AVMA ECFVG but not sure what they are going to do. Prometric has had test center issues in the past such as electricity gone for 20 minutes and now this. I am not only upset but aghast and unsure about this company.... Any ideas? suggestions?

Hi Sara, i am sorry hearring about the timing, hopefully they give u another chance, and u get thro.
by the time can u give and advice on how to study? thro questions, lectures notes? how do u suggest that is the best way to study?

Thanks

Hi, how was your exam? do u got thro? any advice in how to study (questions, notes, lectures) ?

Thanks

Just joined SDN. Plan to take BCSE in Sept or Oct this year. If you have not written your exam yet, can we study together? If you have taken it, any advice, tips and strategies would be greatly appreciated.

Just joined SDN. Plan to take BCSE in Sept or Oct this year. If you have not written your exam yet, can we study together? If you have taken it, any advice, tips and strategies would be greatly appreciated.
Hii, I dont have a date yet,need to pass the IELTS first and after next step, have being studying already for both, also pay Vetprep and doing some zuku questions everyday!

Hii, I dont have a date yet,need to pass the IELTS first and after next step, have being studying already for both, also pay Vetprep and doing some zuku questions everyday!
Ok thanks. I did my toefl already. I have zuku too. Let me know if you would like to study together..

Thanks

Hey Karen,
I failed the exam so my advice might not be the best to follow. The reason why I failed though is because I wanted know. and learn everything in 4 months, and studied very hard for it. The exam is basically general knowledge about specifics of veterinary medicine with a good summary of top 20 diseases, knowledge of basic anatomy and radiology as well as using your common sense. Believe in yourself they give enough time to analyze every question.

Good Luck!

Reactions: 4 users
Hey Karen,
I failed the exam so my advice might not be the best to follow. The reason why I failed though is because I wanted know. and learn everything in 4 months, and studied very hard for it. The exam is basically general knowledge about specifics of veterinary medicine with a good summary of top 20 diseases, knowledge of basic anatomy and radiology as well as using your common sense. Believe in yourself they give enough time to analyze every question.

Good Luck!
Thanks for your advice!! Hope u pass it next time, u didnt Fail, It just was not your time !!

Hi Dr. Wahied. I am a veterinarian from Egypt graduated in 1981, and would like to study for the BCSE and NAVLE. I am prepared to study very hard for these test especially that it has been a long time that I was not exposed to any material related to the veterinary field and would appreciate getting my hand on the study material for these tests. Thanks in advance.
Hani

Hi Dr. Wahied. I am a veterinarian from Egypt graduated in 1981, and would like to study for the BCSE and NAVLE. I am prepared to study very hard for these test especially that it has been a long time that I was not exposed to any material related to the veterinary field and would appreciate getting my hand on the study material for these tests. Thanks in advance.
Hani

PM me your cell number,

Hey! I would like some study material for the bsce I’m in the early stages of prepping and I’m trying to get all the materials ready! Thanks!!
Hi, Yes, you need to take both of them.
I am also from Venezuela Practicen in Trinidad and Tobago, but I need to the examen, to able to get my certification, I am working under another vet (My boss)
If you want, we can study by Whatsapp etc.
Hey!! Is the study guide/ study sessions still going? I would like to join

Hey! I would like some study material for the bsce I’m in the early stages of prepping and I’m trying to get all the materials ready! Thanks!!

Hey!! Is the study guide/ study sessions still going? I would like to join

Hi, sorry for the late response, I am taking the IELTS exam next week saturday, after that I am going to start studying for next year BCSE

Hi just wanted to know how did it go with your BCSE exam. I am currently studying for it (2nd try) and I am about to suscribe to Zuku since I read so many comments recommending it. Previously I studied from textbooks and NAVLE material but it was not enough

Just wanted to share my experience and hear any recommendations you might have. I took the BCSE examen in April 2018 and scored 500. I studied from textbooks I used in Vet School and NAVLE material (two "review" books and hundreds of practice questions on CDs) because it was the only thing I could get my hands on at the time. Obviously NAVLE material is more suitable for NAVLE which is why I am planning to suscribe to Zuku and study more specifically for the BCSE. Any other material anybody can recommend? I will retake the exam in December 2018

Just wanted to share my experience and hear any recommendations you might have. I took the BCSE examen in April 2018 and scored 500. I studied from textbooks I used in Vet School and NAVLE material (two "review" books and hundreds of practice questions on CDs) because it was the only thing I could get my hands on at the time. Obviously NAVLE material is more suitable for NAVLE which is why I am planning to suscribe to Zuku and study more specifically for the BCSE. Any other material anybody can recommend? I will retake the exam in December 2018

Hi, I didnt pass the IELTS - I am applying again, but trying to study at the same time for the BCSE, I am using Vetprep because I pay already for it untill december but I after I will pay for Zuku and also they said that dvmprep is very good to for BCSE.
Keep trying!!

Reactions: 1 users