Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pedsisthebest333

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Matched! Excited to see where everyone is going on Friday

Reactions: 1 users
Matched!

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats everyone! Please update us later with stats and program (or program type).

Matched! My SO I was couple's matching with had to SOAP, but it all turned out okay. Advice to future applicants: if you're couples matching list EVERY single combination. I probably matched at #279 or something like that on our list (our "no match" zone). It was way better than if both of us had had to SOAP!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Matched! My SO I was couple's matching with had to SOAP, but it all turned out okay. Advice to future applicants: if you're couples matching list EVERY single combination. I probably matched at #279 or something like that on our list (our "no match" zone). It was way better than if both of us had had to SOAP!

Did your SO manage to find a spot in the same state as you? Glad it worked out for both of you in the end :)

Did your SO manage to find a spot in the same state as you? Glad it worked out for both of you in the end :)

It's not in the same state, but it's right across the state border. Our programs are about 30 minutes apart. SOAP is the worst and we got VERY lucky!

Reactions: 2 users
How do you soap if you couples match? Do they tell you where your spouse matched?

How do you soap if you couples match? Do they tell you where your spouse matched?

Yeah, they told me I matched in Philadelphia on Monday so he was able to try to get a spot nearby. He end up getting one right over the Jersey border.

Reactions: 1 users