Program-Specific Info / Q's Maryville University MSOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jessit5

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from Maryville University MOT in St. Louis for the 2017 school year?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from Maryville University MOT in St. Louis for the 2017 school year?
I haven't heard anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, we'll probably hear by mid-March then. Praying we all get in!

I haven't heard anything either.

Emailed them a while ago and they said we would hear early March. Still haven't heard anything though. I wonder why it is taking longer?

I received an email this morning saying I was accepted. Hope you all hear back soon!

i was waitlisted at Maryville but was just accepted at university of kansas medical center! all in one day!

I received an email this morning saying I was accepted. Hope you all hear back soon!
Omgoodness congrats!! I still haven't heard anything from them...I wonder if those who did not get accepted are waiting on a letter in the mail :-O

Emailed and asked about it. Got my rejection email shortly after. Good luck to everyone.

I also got rejected. What were your stats? Did you apply to other schools too?

I was just told last week (3/17) that I've been waitlisted; I still have 2 pre-requisites to finish this spring so they said they'll make a decision after my pre-req grades are in if space is still available

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh gosh, I haven't gotten an acceptance, wait-list, or rejection email yet. I hope that means they're still debating on me. I hope that's the case for everyone else too who hasn't heard back yet.

I have a 3.2 GPA. Athletic Training Major. GRE scores were in the 150s and writing was a 4.0. I have applied to five schools. Three rejections, one waitlist, and waiting to hear from one more. Not feeling really optimistic right now :( How about you?

Sorry about the rejection OTH :( Did you email them about their decision on your application before they sent the rejection email? I'm just wondering because I still haven't heard anything from them.

Sorry about the rejection OTH :( Did you email them about their decision on your application before they sent the rejection email? I'm just wondering because I still haven't heard anything from them.
I just sent them an email and they responded with a rejection email. Well, I got my answer. I've been rejected to 5/6 schools so far...

I just sent them an email and they responded with a rejection email. Well, I got my answer. I've been rejected to 5/6 schools so far...

Hey jessiT I'm sorry to hear that. What are your stats so far if you don't mind me asking? I am having a hard time getting accepted anywhere as well.

What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Received an acceptance yesterday. I declined it, however.

Is anyone starting at Maryville in the fall?

Does anyone have any info on this program? I was just accepted last minute and I cannot seem to find out much about it. I know it is a Master's but how long is the program and when does it start? Also, if anyone has any pros and cons of the program I would really appreciate it!

Does anyone have any info on this program? I was just accepted last minute and I cannot seem to find out much about it. I know it is a Master's but how long is the program and when does it start? Also, if anyone has any pros and cons of the program I would really appreciate it!
Hey! I graduated from there in May but decided to choose a different program despite being accepted at Maryville. The faculty are pretty friendly. It’s a two and half year program starting late August. They do have some kinks they need worked out for the program still since this is only the third post baccalaureate class. It’s a very heavy course load for the first spring. They have a lot of good fieldwork options and have awesome opportunities for working in the community. I was heavily involved with the OT dept in undergrad by doing the OMA class, which I totally recommend! Another pro is a free iPad! They have a great program and you can be successful in it if you are very devoted to the school work. If I hadn’t of found my school I am going to then I would be attending Maryville for sure.