Marshall B.Ketchum Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jassa105

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed at this school yet, I have an interview coming up and wanted to find out ant tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Hiii I have an interview tomorrow too. I was trying to find out some advice and what to expect. Have you heard anything?

No, I have not heard anything, I was wanting to find out to see how I should prepare myself for my interview. I have an interview next Friday. Good Luck on your interview! If you can let me know how it goes it will be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
No, I have not heard anything, I was wanting to find out to see how I should prepare myself for my interview. I have an interview next Friday. Good Luck on your interview! If you can let me know how it goes it will be greatly appreciated!
Hi Jassa,

Sorry I'm little confused with this timeline, my interview was 2/19. when was yours?

q

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
When's the first year of students being accepted ? Cause it still looks like it is in pre-candidate status

I also was scheduled for an interview but im worried about the accreditation of this school and spending thousands of dollars and no been able to practice pharmacy after its done. How do you guys feel about this and also we would not be eligible for student financial aid which is another thing to worry about

let me know how you guys feel about this

There are already no jobs in Southern California. Once all the other new schools there graduate their first class in 2018, the job market is going to turn into a bloodbath.

That being said, there are many schools out that have been accredited for a long time, are much more reputable, and cost much less.

To all the current students at MBKU, how is the interview process?
Any tips / suggestions to prep for the interview?

Thank you

how was the interview anyone ? hopefully I get an interview here ! ><

Last edited:
There are already no jobs in Southern California. Once all the other new schools there graduate their first class in 2018, the job market is going to turn into a bloodbath.

That being said, there are many schools out that have been accredited for a long time, are much more reputable, and cost much less.

What do you think about computer science? I have a minor in comp sci., maybe I'll progress towards computer programming or comp systems analyst

What do you think about computer science? I have a minor in comp sci., maybe I'll progress towards computer programming or comp systems analyst

Computer science is a much better return on investment for your education. You will end up better job prospects, similar pay, and a better quality of life (e.g. no retail) without having to graduate with $200k+ in loans and spend another 4 years in school. You will also have the luxury of staying in California, whereas as a pharmacy grad you will most likely have to move out of state to land a job due to the saturation.

Has anyone interviewed at this school yet, I have an interview coming up and wanted to find out ant tips?
Skip this school, they suck... not a very solid program compared to chapman or kgi

I also was scheduled for an interview but im worried about the accreditation of this school and spending thousands of dollars and no been able to practice pharmacy after its done. How do you guys feel about this and also we would not be eligible for student financial aid which is another thing to worry about

let me know how you guys feel about this
You are totally right. The current students also are not sure if the school is going to succeed. the leadership is clueless. Word is that the school will not get accredited. Don't waste your money going to this program choose west coast instead, they are still accredited

they don't have accreditation, don't go here and ruin your future

Dude, you made an account one hour ago. It seems like you're on some mission to stop people from applying here. The school is accredited guys, this guy sounds like he's trying really hard to make people not apply here for his own benefits. Don't spread lies my man. You were a member since 1h ago...it's suspicious dude. The people on this forum are desperate like I once was. At least try to enlighten them and not tell them to not apply to one school. You should speak the truth and use that energy to tell them about what the future of pharmacy really is instead...bleak and saturated to an enormous level...and for that there are recent studies, facts, and stats...everyone here should take initiative like I did to speak one on one with a pharmacy graduate. Try to find one who DIDN'T have to move.... smh