Manchester College of Pharmacy C/O 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PRNRXREFILL

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to start a thread for the students who is applying to Manchester College of Pharmacy for the class of 2020. My intention is to start this thread to help candidates to communicate with each other or get some help or ideas from current students as well. Wish you all good luck and pray for the best.

Members don't see this ad.

Have anyone applied to this College of Pharmacy?
Have anyone received an interview date? If yes, when is the interview? etc..

Members don't see this ad :)
My interview on on November 14th as well!!!:highfive:

I also had an interview on Nov 14. Anyone hear back yet?

Just saw this, I actually drove there from Michigan!!!

How did you like the interview and the school?
Was you in my group or my table? I remembered someone from Michigan
I thought the interview was well constructed, super relax and the school is really nice.

I also had an interview on Nov 14. Anyone hear back yet?

I had my interview November 14 and just got the call of acceptance today!

Reactions: 1 user
I was also accepted today! Jbax what is your first name?

Heyyyy guys!!! I had my interview November 14 and got my acceptance call today!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
My name is Austin. Are you all accepting your seat when we get the emails next week?

Where is everybody from? I think that I was the only Fort Wayne person at the November interview.

Just put my deposit!! & I'm from Michigan

This thread hasn't had a lot of activity on it. I have a interview scheduled for January 23rd. Does anyone else have one that day?

This thread hasn't had a lot of activity on it. I have a interview scheduled for January 23rd. Does anyone else have one that day?

Hey!
I had my interview already and got accepted, I messaged you all the important info!!!

Hey!
I had my interview already and got accepted, I messaged you all the important info!!!
hey would you be able to send me the same information as well if possible? really appreciate it

can anyone of you share your experiences with this school? I'm having a hard time deciding here and Worechester one...(although their naplex just hit 64%)...ouch!

I have an interview coming up on 10/07! Im nervous! What are my chances?! help im freaking out!!!!