Manchester College of Pharmacy C/O 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good luck everybody .. I had reschedule My interview for March 8th ... If I have to spend close to 1 k ( coming from Florida) I better get accepted.. How's the Fort Wayne area?.....

Members don't see this ad.

Good luck everybody .. I had reschedule My interview for March 8th ... If I have to spend close to 1 k ( coming from Florida) I better get accepted.. How's the Fort Wayne area?.....
Good Luck Wisluv24! It is a very competitive program. I enjoyed the Fort Wayne area. Coming from Washington DC area which is very populated, it was nice to be there and I enjoyed their down town. But I know I am biased because deep down, I am a mid western gal because once upon a time, I lived in IOWA for 4years.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh ok Good Luck... I'm waiting on Xavier university of Louisiana decision, that school is so slow , interviewed since Dec 17... If I get in I won't go to Fort Wayne ... I'm from the island and I'm worry about the snow thing

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh ok Good Luck... I'm waiting on Xavier university of Louisiana decision, that school is so slow , interviewed since Dec 17... If I get in I won't go to Fort Wayne ... I'm from the island and I'm worry about the snow thing
Yeah, originally from Africa myself, the snow thing definitely a big adjustment coming from where we both come from. There was a major storm the weekend I went for my interview and so pretty cold. Well that has been a long wait for Xavier University. I hope they give you an answer soon. But all the same GOOD LUCK with everything!

Last year everybody found out February 28th and hope the same thing this year....Thanks and Good luck to you too... Greg will come you soon

Hello everyone. I have an interview invite on the 8th of March. Anyone here have interview invite the same date? Maybe we can meet and discuss about a possible questions about the interview. Thanks guys

Yeah, originally from Africa myself, the snow thing definitely a big adjustment coming from where we both come from. There was a major storm the weekend I went for my interview and so pretty cold. Well that has been a long wait for Xavier University. I hope they give you an answer soon. But all the same GOOD LUCK with everything!

True. The weather is the issue. Put up with it for 4 yrs. Is your interview date on 8th March? I guess you are mami Fanti!! I have an interview invite on the 8th of March. Anyone here have interview invite the same date? Maybe we can meet and discuss about the interview. Thanks guys

True. The weather is the issue. Put up with it for 4 yrs. Is your interview date on 8th March? I guess you are mami Fanti!! I have an interview invite on the 8th of March. Anyone here have interview invite the same date? Maybe we can meet and discuss about the interview. Thanks guys

I'm from Haiti , I reschedule my interview for March 8th .. it was supposed to be in January 25th....

Has anyone gotten their acceptance yet?

For those of your that went this past weekend, did any of you get acceptance yet?

i haven't heard back from them yet...

Members don't see this ad :)
I think it was on the 8th of February! But it looks like no one on this forum has heard anything.
yea bc i got another email saying I'm still on the committee hold…. :(

yea bc i got another email saying I'm still on the committee hold…. :(
When did you get this email?? Today?? This is so stressful. I am sure something will come through ok!

they sent out the emails today, i got put on committee hold, i have come to the conclusion that the earlier you interview the better your chances are of getting in because there is still many seats available..... i am sending in my deposit to MCPHS, good luck to the rest of you

Good luck everybody ... I got accepted to my first choice , I will decline the interview for march 8th... Thank God I rescheduled ... Hope everybody that put on hold will hear something soon

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck everybody ... I got accepted to my first choice , I will decline the interview for march 8th... Thank God I rescheduled ... Hope everybody that put on hold will hear something soon
Congratulations and all the best at your first choice.

Thank you... And Good luck as well, hopefully you hear something soon

Hey everyone...this is the first time I actually use this student forum. Just wishing everyone good luck. I interviewed at Manchester on Nov 16th and got accepted 5 days later :) I was on cloud nine when I received that call! Interview wasn't too bad at all. And the school was amazing... very friendly faculty and students and the city itself was beautiful. This was my fourth interview and second acceptance. I canceled my first to take this one! Anyone else get accepted?
Hi this Jamal. Could you give more details about the interview and the essay?

I'm going to have interview this weekend , so please could you give me insight about the interview. This is my second interview that I had this week

I'm going to have interview this weekend , so please could you give me insight about the interview. This is my second interview that I had this week
You can contact via email: osmanajay @ hotmail. Com

so who has gotten accepted yet? if you can tell me more about you. Facebook page for c/o 2018 will be up shortly, once all acceptances have been finalized.

so who has gotten accepted yet? if you can tell me more about you. Facebook page for c/o 2018 will be up shortly, once all acceptances have been finalized.
Do you know when all the acceptances will be finalized? Do you know if March 8 is the last interview date. Thanks

so your saying the class is almost filled up?

What kind of information are you looking for?

Pearlstar,
Did you get off committee hold??
Oh wow I haven't checked this forum in a while. I got a second email few weeks ago saying I'm still on hold. This is just too stressful. Congrats kukua!! When did you get accepted? Did they call or email you?

Do you know when all the acceptances will be finalized? Do you know if March 8 is the last interview date. Thanks
I think there's another interview scheduled in April. From what I read on last year forum, people were accepted up until June and July.

Oh wow I haven't checked this forum in a while. I got a second email few weeks ago saying I'm still on hold. This is just too stressful. Congrats kukua!! When did you get accepted? Did they call or email you?
Hi Pearlstar,
Thanks! I got in back in February- I believe after the Feb interview. Did you hear from any other schools?

You can contact via email: osmanajay @ hotmail. Com
Dress appropriately, be there early, participate in all activities, be yourself and ask questions. The essay is straight forward and easy. Just know that even with all these there is still no guarantee cos their class size is just 73 and thousands of people applied. Good luck

Hi Pearlstar,
Thanks! I got in back in February- I believe after the Feb interview. Did you hear from any other schools?
I wasn't accepted at my second choice and I changed my about applying to another school cos I think it'll be a waste. I am hoping to get accepted after the March 8th interview. Did they call or email you?

I wasn't accepted at my second choice and I changed my about applying to another school cos I think it'll be a waste. I am hoping to get accepted after the March 8th interview. Did they call or email you?
Phone call then an email same day. Official letter came later.

Hey everyone.. I am actually a current p1 and will be looking for roomates next year.. I live at the Grove and need two girl roomates :) it is really cheap and everything is included ... also it is furnished.. please let me know if you are interested.

For those that went for the March 8th interview when did they say you would get feedback? Is there another set of interviews coming up? thanks

so your saying the class is almost filled up?
no, there is still one more interview session I believe. I am trying to find new roommates so was looking into who has been accepted.

Hello,
I have an interview on 12th april. and it been said that its last day of interview.I need to some information about what kind of questions of they asked and how's essay writing ? This college is my last hope and I really wanna to get in this college. please reply.

Hello,
I have an interview on 12th april. and it been said that its last day of interview.I need to some information about what kind of questions of they asked and how's essay writing ? This college is my last hope and I really wanna to get in this college. please reply.

Well, as many of the previous posts have said...the kind of questions they will ask would be 1) Why pharmacy 2)Why Manchester 3)Give the best example of when you had to be a leader 4) What was the last book you read that was not school related 5) Do you like teamwork, why or why not 6) What would you say are your best attributes 7)What are your worst attributes 8) What characteristics would make you a good pharmacist? 9)What role do you normally play when part of a team and why

Essay is not that hard, its super easy...I don't remember the question but you will be fine.
Hope that helped :)

Hello,
Hey, the essay is really basic. they have questions like what was your fave vacation or present. they just want to see your writing skills and loosen you up. its not biggie. If you have a reply to most of these questions from this link, you should be fine for the actual interview. Its really important to try and stand out by being nice and friendly and starting up convos with other interviewees, current students, faculty. come with a list of questions, theres a whole bunch of opportunities to ask questions and that helps you stand out. be mindful, standing out doesnt mean being obnoxious! just smile, ask questions, be conversational and youll be fine.

http://sciencepreps.iupui.edu/pharmacy-school-interview-questions.

Its probably one of the most relaxed interviews you can go to. it's filled with

Hey, the essay is really basic. they have questions like what was your fave vacation or present. they just want to see your writing skills and loosen you up. its not biggie. If you have a reply to most of these questions from this link, you should be fine for the actual interview. Its really important to try and stand out by being nice and friendly and starting up convos with other interviewees, current students, faculty. come with a list of questions, theres a whole bunch of opportunities to ask questions and that helps you stand out. be mindful, standing out doesnt mean being obnoxious! just smile, ask questions, be conversational and youll be fine.

http://sciencepreps.iupui.edu/pharmacy-school-interview-questions.

Its probably one of the most relaxed interviews you can go to. it's filled with food games and conversation.

Hi,

Does Manchester require math assesment during the interview as well? What level?
Are they open-filed or close-filed interview?
Is there ethical questions?
How long does the english assessment?

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
thank u all for your reply. I really appreciate for your help. does any one put on the wait list ? what are my chances to get accepted ?

Hey Kukua, I was finally accepted. You should add me on fb so we can keep in touch.
Phone call then an email same day. Official letter came later.

Last edited:
Hey Kukua, I was finally accepted. You should add me on fb so we can keep in touch.

Hey Pearlstar,
Congrats.. I am now seeing this. Inbox me your fb name through private mail here and I will find you.