Manchester College of Pharmacy C/O 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think you can save it... When you save it they will send you a link

Can i save it to return to it later? I mean before i complete and submit the app.

Members don't see this ad.

Can i save it to return to it later? I mean before i complete and submit the app.
Hello YourMD, that time I completed the application in one setting, I had tried to save it before and I did not see my saved work, I suggest just trying to complete the supplemental application in one setting

Members don't see this ad :)
Completing it in one sitting is no problem if I must. Every other school I've applied to gives the option of saving it. Just wondering if this school does the same.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello YourMD, that time I completed the application in one setting, I had tried to save it before and I did not see my saved work, I suggest just trying to complete the supplemental application in one setting

Thank you!!

You guys are awesome. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
Yes I do same day as u :)... How many interviews u have so far? I had 1 n 2 more to go
awesome! :) this is my first interview! and have another interview after this one as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview yet?

Not yet! I received an email stating my application was under review, they also said because of the upcoming holiday I may not hear back until January. I anxiously waiting!!! When is your interview??

You will receive one soon... My interview is in January 25th

Anything new with anybody that got put on committee hold?

Hey guys,

Good luck to you all you have interviews later this month. Don't sweat it. It's not as bad as what you may be thinking. I interviewed in November and it was a lot of fun. Extremely chill and conversational. The first thing that tell you is to be yourself, and thats exactly what you guys should do.

When I interviewed, they told us that they would be making a Facebook group some time in December/January for the accepted 2018 class. I was just wondering if anyone has seen it or if anyone knows anything about it?

Thanks!

Hi Ladies and Guys,
I turned my application in Nov 2013, and received interview date by Dec 3rd for January 25th. So I am excited about this School. It's a bit pricey in terms of travels for people like me that are coming from another state. As a pragmatic person, my only issue is the accreditation and how that could potentially hurt students that go there if not resolved by first graduating class. Lots of money to invest being a mom and completely changing careers! But for all that are coming on January 25th, see you all and good luck!

Hey everyone...this is the first time I actually use this student forum. Just wishing everyone good luck. I interviewed at Manchester on Nov 16th and got accepted 5 days later :) I was on cloud nine when I received that call! Interview wasn't too bad at all. And the school was amazing... very friendly faculty and students and the city itself was beautiful. This was my fourth interview and second acceptance. I canceled my first to take this one! Anyone else get accepted?

Congrats to you. I have an interview coming up on the 25th. Any advise on how to prepare for this school. Coming from out of the state of IN.

Unfortunately I will have to reschedule my interview ... I have two interviews at two different states ( live in Florida )the week prior and it's very expensive plane ticket itself it's $459.. I will ask them for a later date... Good luck in your interview guys ..... I have one this week at Wyoming

Hello all! I just got my interview invite for March 8th today! Anyone else interviewing at that time? Also, anyone who already interviewed and/or got accepted, why would you choose Manchester over the other schools? Just curious :)

I am a current P1 at MUCOP... If you guys have any questions feel free to ask away :)

schrades32:

Well i interviewed in November and got put on committee hold and this is one of my top choice schools, so how long does it take to get rereviewed and prolly be accepted or put of the hold? and how many interviews does this school have in a year?[/quote]

hey guys, I'm a current P1. if you have any questions, let me know.

schrades32:

Well i interviewed in November and got put on committee hold and this is one of my top choice schools, so how long does it take to get rereviewed and prolly be accepted or put of the hold? and how many interviews does this school have in a year?
[/quote]
you generally get a response in about 2 weeks. It can be an acceptance, rejection, or waitlist

I know it is probably too early but has anyone heard their status from the Jan 25th interview?? I'm getting a lil anxious.

Hello all! I just got my interview invite for March 8th today! Anyone else interviewing at that time? Also, anyone who already interviewed and/or got accepted, why would you choose Manchester over the other schools? Just curious :)
Hi, I was interviewed last Saturday and it wasn't so bad. Just be ready to interact with everyone including the students and faculty. Be very lively and ask questions. Try to stand out in any way you can cos everyone there is just as smart if not smarter than you are. I remember seeing someone wearing a tan color suit but still professional. It will be very easy to remember. As for your question about why choose Manchester, I think it is a personal question. Which other schools did you apply to? Compare and contrast them to MUCOP then you got your answer. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, I was interviewed last Saturday and it wasn't so bad. Just be ready to interact with everyone including the students and faculty. Be very lively and ask questions. Try to stand out in any way you can cos everyone there is just as smart if not smarter than you are. I remember seeing someone wearing a tan color suit but still professional. It will be very easy to remember. As for your question about why choose Manchester, I think it is a personal question. Which other schools did you apply to? Compare and contrast them to MUCOP then you got your answer. Good luck!
Thanks for the info! I think I may be declining my interview spot since I got accepted at a school I really wanted to go to...but good luck and I hope you get accepted!

Thanks for the info! I think I may be declining my interview spot since I got accepted at a school I really wanted to go to...but good luck and I hope you get accepted!
Thx a lot!!! Which school will you be attending?

schrades32:

Well i interviewed in November and got put on committee hold and this is one of my top choice schools, so how long does it take to get rereviewed and prolly be accepted or put of the hold? and how many interviews does this school have in a year?
[/quote]
Did you hear anything from them? Since its almost February now?

you generally get a response in about 2 weeks. It can be an acceptance, rejection, or waitlist[/quote]
Two weeks after being put one hold??

Just got an email and I interviewed last week. I have been placed on committee hold...

Did anyone here get accepted?How long are we going to be on committee hold?

they contacted me after the jan 25th interview and told me ur still on hold. i think they contact people after each of their interviews. but hopefully well here something soon.

they contacted me after the jan 25th interview and told me ur still on hold. i think they contact people after each of their interviews. but hopefully well here something soon.
Oh that's great. Do you know when they are going to have the next interview?

you generally get a response in about 2 weeks. It can be an acceptance, rejection, or waitlist
Two weeks after being put one hold??[/quote]
not too sure about the 'hold', you can try calling and ask Greg about it. From what I thought, "hold" and "waitlist" are different. But you can email Greg Hetrick any time and he's pretty good and replying emails.

And it's rolling admission also, so there may be last minute acceptances too. A few people in my class got accepted the day before class started.

Oh that's great. Do you know when they are going to have the next interview?
dont know and also im not sure if they only respond after interviews maybe later they start responding more faster, you know what i mean.

Two weeks after being put one hold??
not too sure about the 'hold', you can try calling and ask Greg about it. From what I thought, "hold" and "waitlist" are different. But you can email Greg Hetrick any time and he's pretty good and replying emails.

And it's rolling admission also, so there may be last minute acceptances too. A few people in my class got accepted the day before class started.[/quote]

Congrats!

dont know and also im not sure if they only respond after interviews maybe later they start responding more faster, you know what i mean.

Good Morning everyone!
So I have been reading on some student network and yes a hold is different from a waitlist. Hold means they like you and will review your application again. And a waitlist is waiting to fill their spots up as space becomes available. I do not know what MUCOP procedure is but I have emailed Greg for further clarification. So Pearstar and Rgrill, do you both have waitlist or committee hold? I have committee hold and I hope you both do.. Again all the best.. This is very stressful. I will suggest you all start looking at other schools in order not to be completely disappointed. I am applying to 3 more schools today!

Last edited: