Lynchburg College DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those waiting- I had emailed about the wait list and the info I received today was that nothing has changed so far with the wait list. Still hopeful here...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those waiting- I had emailed about the wait list and the info I received today was that nothing has changed so far with the wait list. Still hopeful here...

When I last heard from Savannah (I emailed her the end of March), the impression I got from her response regarding the waitlist was to not ask about it. That you will only hear about changes in your position on the waitlist if you receive a phone call and are accepted. I'm being hopeful as well, but am planning for the worst and am already working on improving my application for the 2017 cycle.

When I last heard from Savannah (I emailed her the end of March), the impression I got from her response regarding the waitlist was to not ask about it. That you will only hear about changes in your position on the waitlist if you receive a phone call and are accepted. I'm being hopeful as well, but am planning for the worst and am already working on improving my application for the 2017 cycle.
Yeah she was very nice about me asking but yes she said you will be immediately contacted.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah she was very nice about me asking but yes she said you will be immediately contacted.

In case you haven't checked your email yet today, Lynchburg sent out an email stating the class of 2020 has been selected and enrollment for spring 2017 is closed. Best of luck!

I would assume the waitlist will remain active in case someone drops their spot

yes, this is correct, my cousin who is in PT school right now had one of their classmates find out literally the day before school started. During one of my interviews at a school this year they said they last year they had one person put in their deposit and everything but never showed up to the first day of class....

Well of course. I was implying they are done selecting from the waitlist at this time, unless someone withdraws last minute prior to the start of the program.