Loyola Chicago MSMP 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kellyoh

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My application is complete, so I am just waiting to hear back! Anyone else? I know there is a thread for the MAMS, but I wanted to see one for MSMP specifically

Members don't see this ad.

When did you hear back? My app was submitted 05.06.17, but my app wasn't complete until 05.27.17. Waiting to hear back still.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
first post was from 2016 and you didn't quote them so i don't htink they'll see it
LOL :whistle: I didn't notice either of those things..Eh guess thats what happens when I'm on the web at 2am..

Thanks for pointing that out.

LOL :whistle: I didn't notice either of those things..Eh guess thats what happens when I'm on the web at 2am..

Thanks for pointing that out.

hi i'm applying here too. no idea how difficult it is to get in.. any idea?

hi i'm applying here too. no idea how difficult it is to get in.. any idea?

I honestly have no idea. I haven’t seen anyone talking about applying to the program or getting into the program for the 2017-2018 year.

I honestly have no idea. I haven’t seen anyone talking about applying to the program or getting into the program for the 2017-2018 year.
I just started a page for the 2017-2018 application thread / class if ya wanna check it out, no comments on it yet though

Hi guys. I'm a non-traditional student (aerospace engineering). I've been taking the necessary pre-med classes. My overall GPA is 3.51 and my science GPA so far is 3.2. I only have a few hours of shadowing so far, and as for volunteering hours, I'm planning on getting started on that as soon as possible. I wanted to know what are my chances into getting to Loyola MSMP/MAMS Program. I'm planning on applying for the next school year.