Looking for Mcat Study Partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C

cynthia_kann

Hi, I'm looking for an mcat study partner in south florida. Does anyone want to study together? Online study buddy works too!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Cynthia,

You should put this in the pre-allo thread, as people in the allo thread have all burned their MCAT books in the trash can out back. Good luck studying!

Reactions: 5 users
Hi. I'm using Kaplan and I'm looking for a study partner (via skype). Please, provide your Skype id if you are interested. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I'm using Kaplan and I'm looking for a study partner (via skype). Please, provide your Skype id if you are interested. Thanks.
Hey! I'm using kaplan too and i can study over skype (ID amna.abdulmutalib). If anyone wants to study together, plz just send me a message on skype

Hi, I am using Kaplan too along with some other materials. I am taking MCAT in May 2017. Where are you located? I am in NJ.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I am using Kaplan too along with some other materials. I am taking MCAT in May 2017. Where are you located? I am in NJ.
Hi. Please, provide your Skype id if you are interested in studying via Skype. Thanks

Hi, I'm looking for a study partner for the MCAT. I'm using Kaplan and I'm taking it May 2017 as well. I'm in South Jersey

Hi, I'm looking for a study partner for the MCAT. I'm using Kaplan and I'm taking it May 2017 as well. I'm in South Jersey
Hi. I'm using Kaplan too, please provide your Skype id so I can send the request. Thanks