PhD/PsyD Looking for an EPPP study partner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smartygal1 PsyD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in Riverside, CA and am looking for a study partner/s for the EPPP. I have study materials but feel augmenting study with a study partner would benefit me more, and reduce my anxiety about the exam. I can meet in person, at my home, another place, or video chat. I will travel within 30 from my home. Please respond back if you would be interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am in Riverside, CA and am looking for a study partner/s for the EPPP. I have study materials but feel augmenting study with a study partner would benefit me more, and reduce my anxiety about the exam. I can meet in person, at my home, another place, or video chat. I will travel within 30 from my home. Please respond back if you would be interested.

Hi! I am also looking for a study partner! Are you still interested ? Skype would work great for me!

Last edited:
Hello,

Hi. My name is Steven and I am interested in finding an EPPP study partner too. My direct email is [email protected] I have the AATBS study materials and have been studying for over a month. I live in San Francisco California and we could Skype. Hope you had a nice weekend. Message me back if you're interested. Sincerely, Steve

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I am also looking for a study partner! Are you still interested ? Skype would work great for me!
Hi. My name is Steven and I am interested in finding an EPPP study partner too. My direct email is [email protected] I have the AATBS study materials and have been studying for over a month. I live in San Francisco California and we could Skype. Hope you had a nice weekend. Message me back if you're interested. Sincerely, Steve

I need a study partner too. However, I would prefer to have someone local where we could meet. I am in CHICAGO and I am also using AATBS study materials. I hope to take the test in 3 months. Anyone?... anyone?

Hello,

Hi my name is Nancy and I live in Ontario and am willing to meet up to study. My exam date is May 12. Email me at [email protected]

Hi! I need a study partner, too (Skype). I am also using AATBS study materials. I plan to take the test in 3 months. Please email me to [email protected]

I am in Chicago and would like a study partner. Using AATBS materials. Skype or google video is fine.

I am looking for a study partner to connect via Skype. Please contact me if interested.

Hello,

Hello! I am also looking for an EPPP study partner! I am in Orange County and am currently using AATBS to prepare. We can Skype, FaceTime or meet up at a Starbucks, etc. Just looking for the mutual support!

Hello,

Hi are you still lookin lg for a study partner?

Hello! I am also looking for an EPPP study partner! I am in Orange County and am currently using AATBS to prepare. We can Skype, FaceTime or meet up at a Starbucks, etc. Just looking for the mutual support!
Hi are you still interested in a study partner in oc?