looking for a GRE study partner for july!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tiffany10985

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am looking for a study partner for GRE. i plan to take the test in july '16. email- [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Tiffany,
I am also planning to take the test by June or July depending on my prep.I am thinking to take up an online course.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am taking it July 16th as well! Not sure if you started studying yet or what you're up to with a group but if I could be included that would be great!

thanks so much,
Leora

email: [email protected]
Hi leora, I am not with any group, just preparing on my own.Do you want to do vocab together?? What else?Thanks

Hi leora, I am not with any group, just preparing on my own.Do you want to do vocab together?? What else?Thanks
Awesome! Pretty behind on all things math! How would you suggest studying together? Do you have a set study schedule you're following

For me- I have magoosh and work through 10 practice problems in math and 10 in verbal everyday. I try to review 10 words a day as well but that's not going too great because I have a full time job. anyways, that's pretty much all im planning on doing. also, a couple of practice tests before 7/16 as well.

I'm planning to take the GRE at the end of July and would love a study buddy to keep each other on course :)!

I'm planning to take the GRE at the end of July and would love a study buddy to keep each other on course :)!
Hi! I am taking it in a week so I am not sure how helpful it will be to study together. :( Wishing you the best of luck! We will get through it!!!! :D