Loma Linda IDP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey I am looking for someone to share accommodation for Aug 6th interview. let me know if you are still looking for someone.
Hey I am looking for someone to share accommodation for Aug 6th interview. let me know if you are still looking for someone.
Hey did you receive the registration link?

Members don't see this ad.

I still have not received a registration link to pick the dates. I wanted August 20th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone who knows which teeth and preparation they usually ask on bench exams? I really appreciate if someone share any knowledge about their bench or case tests. :highfive:

Hello!! any Indian girl still willing to share accommodation for LLU interview august 6th please message me..

Anyone from the August 6 Batch care to share their experience at LLU? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone from the August 6 Batch care to share their experience at LLU? :)
They made us swear on a Bible that we would not:)
They expect about 150 people on the 20th. It was not as cold inside like they said it would be. Breakfast was good, even some instant coffee

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many students will be invited for the final interview?

Does anyone know how many students will be invited for the final interview?
They don't have a set number and will invite all, who has potential

When is LLU announcing final results?

Is anybody know when LLU IDP program is gonna start? On the interview l was told that this year it starts in June - July instead of March. Did anybody hear about it?

Also she told me that they are going to accept 32 students this year!!! They are making renovations in their lab to accommodate more students. Did anybody hear anything about this?

Also she told me that they are going to accept 32 students this year!!! They are making renovations in their lab to accommodate more students. Did anybody hear anything about this?
i did not hear that. it would be great! do you know how many students get the iv call?

What do you guys think, may be somebody has to call them?
I called them last week.. and they said they still need to decide on few more students. And she added that they don't know when will they finish. May be someone should call and update in the group. I don't want to call again

I called them last week.. and they said they still need to decide on few more students. And she added that they don't know when will they finish. May be someone should call and update in the group. I don't want to call again
Thank you, l'll try to call them tomorrow

Hi, did you call them? Thank you!
Why do you all want to call? Haven't you been on the bench presentation when they told you how and when they will decide?
Interviews were supposed to be held August-September, ad com meetings September-October. The latest to inform early November

Does anyone have any information about candidates on alternate list. As in when they will be notified/ updated regarding their status??

Eventually you will get an email. It might be spring though. I think they send it like a month before the start of the program

So they won't send more acceptance s until spring even if they already have vacant spots?
They sent all acceptance letters in the beginning of October. People are given a month to confirm. Logically some people might deny acceptance immediately, some might do it later.
Other Cali schools are having interviews later, so there still be a chance that some LLU seats will open, because people may choose other schools

Reactions: 1 users