Loma Linda IDP 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ambitiousdent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found alot of threads of acceptances, so decided to start one for Loma Linda.
I've been accepted for Sept. 06..anyone else??

Members don't see this ad.

ambitiousdent said:
Congratulation !!! It's great. Please, post ur stuff including GPA. Bytheway, do u know minimum score that Lomalinda accepted for 2006????? Good Lucks :love: :thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS ambitious dentist on getting in send me a pm sometime

I got accepted into the program at Loma Linda starting March 2006

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!! good to hear frm a fellow student....Ive been selected for the March batch too.

Hello Ambitiousdent, doctorabnormal and balldan.

I am also selected into the March of 2006. Hope to see you all there, :)

Hello all who are addmitted into Loma Linda, are any of you from California. Does any one have an idea of what the housing situation is at Loma Linda. IS there any temporary accomodation available for new students. if any one has some info on this , kindly share it .

See ya

ambitiousdent said:
Congratulatulations...do you mind if I ask about the minimun score they 've had accepted..thank you

RamizPetros said:
Congratulatulations...do you mind if I ask about the minimun score they 've had accepted..thank you

I dont know about the minimum score, my scores are I-88, and II-82. That might be on the low side.

Hello everyone,
Sorry 4 not posting for a long time. I didn't have internet access!
Misshappy:
Part I: 91- II:84 But the NDBE is not the only factor the school is looking for. For Loma Linda, you have to pass a dexterity exam. Then you have an interview. Then there's a commitee that reviews your file...Then they decide on your acceptance.

The mask, and Doctorabnormal pls check ur PM.

ambitiousdent said:
Hello everyone,
Sorry 4 not posting for a long time. I didn't have internet access!
Misshappy:
Part I: 91- II:84 But the NDBE is not the only factor the school is looking for. For Loma Linda, you have to pass a dexterity exam. Then you have an interview. Then there's a commitee that reviews your file...Then they decide on your acceptance.

The mask, and Doctorabnormal pls check ur PM.

I have not received any correspondence from, you. The forums were not functional for some time. Are there any new people you know that are in the Loma Linda IDP 2006 admission cycle.

Congratulations Doctors!
Is somebody from Canada, particulary from Ontario accepted to IDP at Loma Linda?

hi mask..

Congrats! u have done it :thumbup:

I am planning to apply this year for adv. standing and was looking for a seperate application form for IDP on the LLU site but couldn't find one. could u brief me about the application process.

Can u also tell me more about the dexterity test.

would really appreciate ur input

thanx
sdent

Thanks.
To get an application you have to email your request to adm. office.
Dext.test- for success you need to have very good manual knowledge in sculpting and drawing.
Good Luck!

hi
could someone tell me the minimum scores they accepted in lomalinda.is a part1 score of 83 and part2 score of 80 good enough .pls mail me to [email protected]

Congrats, ambitiousdent, ballan, doctorabnormal, The Mask and Vovk9 on your acceptance. Great job. All the best with dental school.

I'm interested in applying for the program this year. Could you guys please tell us what you were asked to do on the dexterity test???

Thanks.

hi vovk9

thanx a lot.

Could u please tell me more about the dext. test, i mean wat is it that they ask u to do?

do u have any idea about the prac exams in UCSF? please lemme know.

goodluck! and thanx again :)