License help (please help!!!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pikaboo

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys I am a father of two and I came to Canada so I had to work to support the family and couldn't do my license exams right away and I have no idea how to get my license.
Can you please let me know what are the steps to get my vet license in Canada (Ontario) and what are this best methods of studying?

This will help me very much thank you very much.

•_• hi •_•

Members don't see this ad.

Hello guys I am a father of two and I came to Canada so I had to work to support the family and couldn't do my license exams right away and I have no idea how to get my license.
Can you please let me know what are the steps to get my vet license in Canada (Ontario) and what are this best methods of studying?

•_• hi •_•

Here is the info on Canadian Veterinary Medical Association

CVMA | National Examining Board Summary

I think they are using ECFVG as well, so I would say you can do TOEFL first, once you pass their requirement, then you will have 2 years to apply for ECFVG before your score expired.

Reactions: 1 user

•_• hi •_•

...you're a dental student. You can't practice veterinary medicine without having gone to veterinary school (4 years), receiving a DVM, and passing national and state board exams

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
...you're a dental student. You can't practice veterinary medicine without having gone to veterinary school (4 years), receiving a DVM, and passing national and state board exams
This is a friend who asked using my account because he doesn't have and doesn't want to create one. Also answering the question regardless might help some people don't you think ... Instead of becoming the next Sherlock Holmes xD

This is a friend who asked using my account because he doesn't have and doesn't want to create one. Also answering the question regardless might help some people don't you think ... Instead of becoming the next Sherlock Holmes xD

It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes levels of investigative ability to take sixty seconds and Google the most basic information about the profession, son. "xD"

Reactions: 1 users
It doesn't take Sherlock Holmes levels of investigative ability to take sixty seconds and Google the most basic information about the profession, son. "xD"
I am not sure how this is relevant to the question of the thread. However, thank you for your input.

carry-on.gif

Reactions: 1 users