Liberty University COM (LUCOM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats to everyone, I'm looking forward in meeting you guys

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
ACCEPTED this morning!!!! BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet you all!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an acceptance call, from the wait-list. Already enrolled elsewhere so hopefully one of you will be getting good news soon.

If not don't sweat it I was in your shoes last year and never got "the call", I took the year and improved my app and got into a few places including my first choice school. Good luck!

Reactions: 3 users
Quick question to you guys, it's been a week since my drug screen but it still hasn't shown up on my checklist, how long did it take for you guys for it to pop up as checked off??

Quick question to you guys, it's been a week since my drug screen but it still hasn't shown up on my checklist, how long did it take for you guys for it to pop up as checked off??
Mine took at least a week too, when I asked they said they have to manually enter that they received it so that's why it took a little bit

Reactions: 1 user
First check your copy to see if the results are there and if not you will have to call precheck. Ms. Luska checks quite often throughout the day to update. The reason I know because I finally called to see what was the hold up and I literally just got it solved today. Took the test early Junr

First check your copy to see if the results are there and if not you will have to call precheck. Ms. Luska checks quite often throughout the day to update. The reason I know because I finally called to see what was the hold up and I literally just got it solved today. Took the test early Junr

I emailed her a bit after I asked on here actually, they had a large influx of forms apparently so she found mine and updated the checklist. So if anyone else on here has stuff that they sent email them, they may just be backlogged.

I know about the strict rules that LUCOM has for it's students, but do those rules also apply to a student's spouse as well?

I have no problem with any of the rules by say for example, my wife gets wasted at a party and another student reports this to the school, can I be reprimanded even if I was not involved?

I know about the strict rules that LUCOM has for it's students, but do those rules also apply to a student's spouse as well?

I have no problem with any of the rules by say for example, my wife gets wasted at a party and another student reports this to the school, can I be reprimanded even if I was not involved?

Doubtful.

Verbatim, I believe the rules only apply to you, the student. And it was stated that "we hope you won't partake in activities that we frown upon, but we aren't going to come check your fridge for beer."

We just need to portray a professional persona to the lynchburg community as we are the med school's ambassadors.

Reactions: 1 user