For Sale [sold] letsgetyouintomedskoo-->Selling BR MCAT books + interview prep books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobbymc6893

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiyah! I have the complete 2013 BR set for sale, and some books I used to prep for med school interviews. All materials are close to new with minimal pencil markings if any.

-The Berkeley Review (2013 Edition complete set) (verbal, physics, organic chemistry, general chemistry, biology)
$40 per subject or complete bundle for $170+shipping
  • General Chemistry I and II (some pencil markings)
  • Physics I and II
  • Organic Chemistry I and II
  • Biology I and II
  • Verbal Reasoning
-The Medical School Interview: Secrets and a System for Success (1st ed) by Jeremiah Fleenor MD, MBD- $5 + shipping
-Multiple Mini Interview For the Mind (1st ed) by Kevyn To MD- $15 + shipping
-The Medical School Interview Winning Strategies from Admissions Faculty (1st ed) by Samir Desai MD & Rajani Katta MD- $15 + shipping

Prices are negotiable. If someone is willing to buy everything, I will give you a sizeable discount. PM me if interested; will ship out ASAP. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or if you would like any additional images.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 48
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
^bump

Hiyah! I have the complete 2013 BR set for sale, and some books I used to prep for med school interviews. All materials are close to new with minimal pencil markings if any.

-The Berkeley Review (2013 Edition complete set) (verbal, physics, organic chemistry, general chemistry, biology)
$40 per subject or complete bundle for $170+shipping
  • General Chemistry I and II (some pencil markings)
  • Physics I and II
  • Organic Chemistry I and II
  • Biology I and II
  • Verbal Reasoning
-The Medical School Interview: Secrets and a System for Success (1st ed) by Jeremiah Fleenor MD, MBD- $5 + shipping
-Multiple Mini Interview For the Mind (1st ed) by Kevyn To MD- $15 + shipping
-The Medical School Interview Winning Strategies from Admissions Faculty (1st ed) by Samir Desai MD & Rajani Katta MD- $15 + shipping

Prices are negotiable. If someone is willing to buy everything, I will give you a sizeable discount. PM me if interested; will ship out ASAP. Don't hesitate to ask any questions or if you would like any additional images.