This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I never heard a word from this school after my complete email. In hindsight I am very grateful they never called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Any news on LECOM-Erie WL? Has anyone talked to Amy Rowe?

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
I got the same email about orientation. Please someone tell me this is good news.

I got the email as well but I applied for 2017-2018 cycle...

I got the same email... except I was rejected post interview last cycle. I applied and was rejected WITHOUT an interview ALREADY this cycle. I suppose they want to pour salt in my wounds.

Applied to the post bacc program and got this email

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

So spoke with an admissions officer and was told it was a glitch in the database. The email was sent to everyone in the database.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I just talked to the admissions office, they said it was a glitch :(

Members don't see this ad :)
So is today the last day to hear back? "Mandatory" registration is tomorrow, although my letter said we would hear back by 7/26 (first day of class).

So is today the last day to hear back? "Mandatory" registration is tomorrow, although my letter said we would hear back by 7/26 (first day of class).
Yeah, I think my waitlist letter said July 24th. I wouldn't count on it though.

Yea I'm not sure who else they are gonna take at this point. I got a top alternate email and I know people who didn't get that email who got off the waitlist

When I interviewed, the students told us they had people entering their class up to the end of the first week of classes

I talked to admissions today and they said the class is full, they said that they are pretty much done pulling anybody off of the AL/WL :(

That's so weird . At this point would they call someone if taking them off ?
Yea it is weird. I got my hopes up after so many people told me usually the top alternates get in. But I guess it wasn't meant to be. I think if they do pull people off at this point they would have to call since snail mail takes time

I talked to admissions today and they said the class is full, they said that they are pretty much done pulling anybody off of the AL/WL :(
Thanks for update that's bad news but not unexpected . Did you speak to Amy ?

Thanks for update that's bad news but not unexpected . Did you speak to Amy ?
I talked to Donna, who works in the same office as Amy. Donna is in charge of the WL

You don't have to give up on your dream. There is always the post bacc route. They basically garnered an acceptance of you get a 3.0 in the program.

Yea it is weird. I got my hopes up after so many people told me usually the top alternates get in. But I guess it wasn't meant to be. I think if they do pull people off at this point they would have to call since snail mail takes time