This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You guys all made sure to send LOIs correct? They really matter to this school.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Ghost town movement so far, in the past there has been movement during this week of June

Members don't see this ad :)
If i sent one already should i resend it?

You should be fine as long as you sent it to the admissions committee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
I have a good feeling about you sexton hill people. Tons of people got off the waitlist from sexton hill, almost nobody from erie got off the waitlist. I have a feeling that their waitlist goes to the post bacc people, which is why i recommend the post bacc program to people waitlisted.

If you are waitlisted, they already like you, you just have to give them a reason to accept you. LECOM is an amazing school and one that looks at more than just the numbers, but you have to earn your keep. You are going to be a physician after all, they have to make sure that you can handle the coursework.

Good luck to those waitlisted. I was waitlisted last year and it didn't pan out, but I have a backdoor to medical school in the form of this Post Bacc. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is on the precipice of medical school. 3.0 isn't rocket science. lots of power points.

Last edited:
I have a goo feeling about you sexton hill people. Tons of people got off the waitlist from sexton hill, almost nobody from erie got off the waitlist. I have a feeling that their waitlist goes to the post bacc people, which is why i recommend the post bacc program to people waitlisted.

If you are waitlisted, they already like you, you just have to give them a reason to accept you. LECOM is an amazing school and one that looks at more than just the numbers, but you have to earn your keep. You are going to be a physician after all, they have to make sure that you can handle the coursework.

Good luck to those waitlisted. I was waitlisted last year and it didn't pan out, but I have a backdoor to medical school in the form of this Post Bacc. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is on the precipice of medical school. 3.0 isn't rocket science. lots of power points.

Do you know when the Seton Hill people started getting off the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh nice! Congrats! Hahah I'm still waiting lol hopefully I get off in the next week or so

Pulling for you! I had to withdraw because I couldn't afford the deposit and had just dropped a big deposit at another school. Hopefully you can take my spot.

Pulling for you! I had to withdraw because I couldn't afford the deposit and had just dropped a big deposit at another school. Hopefully you can take my spot.

Oh wow! Haha thank you! Hopefully! I understand what you mean though! These deposits are so expensive!!! Not to mention all the money that goes into applying alone

@allanMED15 got taken off June 5th with a 510 mcat...they are probably slowly working their way down to more average applicants on the alternate list

@allanMED15 got taken off June 5th with a 510 mcat...they are probably slowly working their way down to more average applicants on the alternate list
I don't think it quite works that way. I have a 510 as well and did not receive a continued interest and intent email.

I don't think it quite works that way. I have a 510 as well and did not receive a continued interest and intent email.
I have a similar MCAT score and I never received anything since I interviewed.

I have a similar MCAT score and I never received anything since I interviewed.

I think someone earlier mentioned that look at more than just scores and stats. They look at the whole person as well

Yeah I know of someone who was accepted to Seton Hill with a 497 MCAT and a 3.48 GPA so obviously they care about more than just stats.

Yeah I know of someone who was accepted to Seton Hill with a 497 MCAT and a 3.48 GPA so obviously they care about more than just stats.

Hahah wait my mcat is 497 and GPA is 3.48! I'm still on the waitlist at Seton Hill. Idk if you referring to me or just a coincidence!

Hahah wait my mcat is 497 and GPA is 3.48! I'm still on the waitlist at Seton Hill. Idk if you referring to me or just a coincidence!

Must be a coincidence haha! I noticed it from the osteopathic underdogs forum. Goes by Doctor_Strange. I guess that's potentially good news for you though!

Must be a coincidence haha! I noticed it from the osteopathic underdogs forum. Goes by Doctor_Strange. I guess that's potentially good news for you though!

Yes definitely good news!

has there been any movement lately for Erie?

Has there been any more movement for the Bradenton Campus? Still waiting....

ok, i m waitlisted for erie. no activities in erie WL looks like

There prolly won't be any WL movement in Erie. Their priority would most likely go to the post bacc students who ended up squeaking in with a 3.0 the last semester.

There prolly won't be any WL movement in Erie. Their priority would most likely go to the post bacc students who ended up squeaking in with a 3.0 the last semester.

I got pulled from waitlist for Erie campus 2 weeks ago or so. If u look on the LECOM thread you will see people got off waitlist in erie. Also a few in seton hill and Bradenton.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

THIS IS FOR A FRIEND:
In LECOM-Bradenton area:
I have a 1bed/1bath available NOW for $500 monthly rent (utilities not included yet). Need to rent this out ASAP!!!
-3 bedroom house shared by one dental student and one medical student of LECOM. Both are guys. Guys only please.
-House is in a quiet gated community
-8 minute car ride from LECOM med school
-unfurnished
-July 1st, 2017 to June 30th, 2018
Message if interested.

Hey Everyone!

My bro is sending his written notice of withdrawal from LECOM-BRADENTON D.O. TONIGHT.

There will be movement on the waitlist!!!;)

and whoever gets in, please message me if you're a guy looking for a place to live!
My brother's 1 bed/1bath (VERY CLOSE TO LECOM) is NOW available for $500 a month.:bucktooth::hungry:o_O

k bye :D

waiting.... waiting.... waiting....

Just a heads up, someone in the LECOM at SH fb class page posted they accepted an offer at another school and are giving up their apartment. Potential movement on the waitlist

Reactions: 1 users
Kind of off topic, but I watched a pro golf tournament on TV today called the LECOM Health Challenge (LECOM being the sponsor)... thought that was pretty cool.

Reactions: 3 users
Anybody hear any updates from the lecom-Erie waitlist yet?