LECOM Pharmacy C/O 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
did you get accepted?

Yep, the DE program. :) Accepted to another program as well and having a hard time deciding which one to attend.....

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, this is a thread for anyone applying to LECOM's School of Pharmacy (including Erie, Bradenton, and Distance programs) for the Fall 2016 matriculation. Has anyone submitted their pharmcas application yet? How far along in the process are you?

I got accepted and looking for a roommate this fall. I tried looking for a class of 2020 facebook page but no luck so i created my own. I invite those who are also going in the fall to like the page and hopefully we can do some networking. https://www.facebook.com/LECOMpharmacy2020/?fref=ts

Does anyone know if LECOM will make an exception and let someone take a prerequisite class that doesn't end until July 20th? Or are they really strict about having all classes finished by July 1st?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I just withdrew my acceptance so good luck to all who are on the waiting list!!!!

have you decided if you want the DE or traditional?

Sorry, I meant that I was accepted to both the DE program as well as a different pharmacy school entirely. Still trying to decide which program I want to attend.

Hello, pharmacy friends!

There is now a facebook group for all LECOM Erie students and others, from all programs, all years, to buy/sell/trade/find roommates. So, people may offer textbooks or furnishings that they don't want to take with them as they move away from Erie, or offer to sublet their apartment, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/LECOMErieOpenMarket

Here's hoping it is a useful resource for those moving into the Erie area.

I'm heading to Erie for the 3 year path. Does anyone know what the start dates of school are? They aren't listed in the welcoming packet that school sent me.

I have a room for rent in a 2 bedroom/1.5 bath townhouse in Millcreek 5 minutes from Lecom. I'm a quiet female in my late 20s, out of the house a lot. Apartment has washer/dryer in basement, community has a pool. House is furnished, bedroom has new bed. Plenty of parking. No pets. Utilities included with wifi. Short term is fine. PM for more info

I have a room for rent in a 2 bedroom/1.5 bath townhouse in Millcreek, 5 minutes from Lecom. I'm a quiet female in my late 20s, out of the house a lot. Apartment has washer/dryer in basement, community has a pool. House is furnished, bedroom has new bed. Plenty of parking. No pets. Utilities included with wifi. Short term is fine. PM for more info

Hey guys

Are any of you applying for Bradenton campus?

I submitted my pharmcas Sept 4, it was verified Sept 18. The university sent me the supplemental application on Sept 28 and received Oct 9 an interview invite for Oct 20. On Oct 23, my status on the portal changed so I called Lauren (admission counselor) and she told me that I was accepted.

Just wanted to tell you guys that the interview is a relax lay back one on one conversation with either a professor or someone from the admission committee.

If any of you have any questions do not hesitate to reply or dm me

Good luck to everyone :)
Seeing all these negatives comments make me scared because am thinking they will give me a hard time. Any idea

Hi, I will be moving from CA to Bradenton. I will be a P1. I am a female. I am interested sharing apartment with 2 other female students. Thanks
Hello everyone

My name is Sylvia, my roommate and I are looking for a third person (female preferred) to share a 3/2 apartment with. We are both going to be P1 at the BRADENTON campus. Shoot me a message if you are interested.
Hello everyone

My name is Sylvia, my roommate and I are looking for a third person (female preferred) to share a 3/2 apartment with. We are both going to be P1 at the BRADENTON campus. Shoot me a message if you are interested.[/QUOTEationsl

Congratulations Sylvia,
Would you mind sharing interview questions and essay topics. I have my interview at LECOMB end of the month and getting super anxious.
Thank you and best of luck! :)

I am considering the LECOM-DE and had a question. States there will be specific times during the day to be available online for class/etc. Was wondering if anyone could tell me if those times were a set day of the week or if it varied. I am needing to work part-time during the program and it would help with scheduling. Will be applying for fall 2018. Thanks!

I am considering the LECOM-DE and had a question. States there will be specific times during the day to be available online for class/etc. Was wondering if anyone could tell me if those times were a set day of the week or if it varied. I am needing to work part-time during the program and it would help with scheduling. Will be applying for fall 2018. Thanks!
They are random actually.
- Exams are every Monday
- Sync sessions are from Tuesday - Thursday usually from 1:00PM EST to 3:00PM EST, but they normally give you the sync session schedule out so that you can plan it out
- Fridays there are no sync sessions

However, I cannot make any promises to you because Professors will cancel sync sessions and mysteriously add them on Friday or a Monday afternoon.

There are mothers who are in the program who work full-time and they have children and are DE students
I worked part-time about 12-15 hours a week per semester.