LECOM Pharmacy C/O 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was accepted today at LECOMB! Any questions feel free to contact me :).

Congratulations! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats!!! For the interview were you invited via email or postal mail? What about for your acceptance letter? At what point did your status change on the student portal. Thanks!! Congrats again!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! Congratulations, first off!!! What were your stats?

Congrats!!! For the interview were you invited via email or postal mail? What about for your acceptance letter? At what point did your status change on the student portal. Thanks!! Congrats again!

Thank you! I was invited via email for the interview. I interviewed Dec. 1st and the student portal didn't update until Dec. 8th. Once it stated that a decision was made, I called them to find out about my acceptance. I haven't received my official acceptance letter yet but it should arrive within 7 days.

Hi! Congratulations, first off!!! What were your stats?

Science GPA: 3.8
Overall GPA: 3.4

* A bachelor's in Humanities concentration Italian minor in professional writing.
* I didn't have to take the PCAT because of my bachelor's degree but I did take an essay. It was not too bad.
* A strong background in volunteer/missionary work
* No pharmacy experience but have worked in the medical field for 8 years

Thank you! I was invited via email for the interview. I interviewed Dec. 1st and the student portal didn't update until Dec. 8th. Once it stated that a decision was made, I called them to find out about my acceptance. I haven't received my official acceptance letter yet but it should arrive within 7 days.
I had the interview on same day with u, and i was accepted yesterday! yeaa

Do you remember what day you submitted your supplemental?

I submitted the supplemental Nov. 9th. I received an interview invitation on Nov. 12 for Dec. 1.

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied to all Lecom Erie, Lecom Bradenton, and Lecom Distance Pathway. My GPA was verified yesterday. I have ~3.3x science GPA, ~3.7x non-science, 4.0 math and ~3.6x total GPA. I haven't finished my BS yet. One year volunteer at a local pharmacy store. My Nov PCAT score is 64%tile. However, my Verbal and Reading subscore are very low so I registered to retake it in Jan 16. Do you guys think I have a chance? Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Your GPA is pretty good, but if you get a BS I don't think LECOM will look at your PCAT scores so I wouldn't worry too heavily on that unless you plan on applying to school after you get your BS.

I applied to all Lecom Erie, Lecom Bradenton, and Lecom Distance Pathway. My GPA was verified yesterday. I have ~3.3x science GPA, ~3.7x non-science, 4.0 math and ~3.6x total GPA. I haven't finished my BS yet. One year volunteer at a local pharmacy store. My Nov PCAT score is 64%tile. However, my Verbal and Reading subscore are very low so I registered to retake it in Jan 16. Do you guys think I have a chance? Thanks!!!

Out of all the programs you've applied to, which one do you want to attend the most? Just curious....

Your GPA is pretty good, but if you get a BS I don't think LECOM will look at your PCAT scores so I wouldn't worry too heavily on that unless you plan on applying to school after you get your BS.
I applied this cycle without a BS. If I cannot get in this cycle, I will re-apply next year.

I received the link to finish my Supplemental Application today. I am so excited!!!

I submitted my supplemental 12/18 hoping they are in the office next week to review my application! Getting excited to hopefully get out of Kansas!

Hi Guita,
I recently received an interview for LECOM that's coming up. I'm just curious since lecom isn't my first choice, how long is the deadline for the deposit to hold your seat if you are accepted? I do have other interviews lined up, i just want to see if I get into my top choices before having to pay a deposit if I am accepted into lecom.
Thanks and Congrats!

Does anybody know what is the difference between Distance Pathway and Bradenton campus?

Hi Guita,
I recently received an interview for LECOM that's coming up. I'm just curious since lecom isn't my first choice, how long is the deadline for the deposit to hold your seat if you are accepted? I do have other interviews lined up, i just want to see if I get into my top choices before having to pay a deposit if I am accepted into lecom.
Thanks and Congrats!
Hello! Good luck on your upcoming interviews:). I interviewed Dec. 1st, they made a decision Dec. 8th, and I received the official letter Dec. 10 stating my acceptance. They asked for the deposit fee to be paid by Jan. 11, 2016. With that said, I would say 5-6 weeks after your acceptance.

Hi everyone!

I will be attending LECOM Erie Pharmacy program in Fall 2016. I am a 26 yr old female from CA looking for a female roommate to share a 2b/2b or 2b/1b apartment with. I'm hoping to live directly across the street or within a few blocks from the school. Is anyone interested? Please message, thanks!!
I messaged you iiibbystar!

For anyone who has attended an interview session at any of LECOM'S campuses, do you remember if the interview was closed-file (they don't have access to your grades, PCAT scores, or extracurriculars during the interview) or open-file (they do have copies of your transcript, etc. during the interview)?

Thanks.....

I have interview coming up on the 7th.

Anyone interviewing on this day?

Which campus? I have mine on 12th with LECOM Erie then 28th with LECOM Bradenton.

Mine is at Bradenton. I have another interview at a different school on the 23rd!

Good luck at your interviews! :)

Which campus? I have mine on 12th with LECOM Erie then 28th with LECOM Bradenton.
Mine is on the 28th as well! Unfortunately will be missing my first week of labs back at my school. Super excited though!

if you dont mind can i ask with what stats you guys got an interview granted

if you dont mind can i ask with what stats you guys got an interview granted
I have 3.33 sGPA, 3.62 cGPA, 64%PCAT (I will retake my PCAT though), one year volunteer at a pharmacy store, no BS degree.

Hi everyone! I'm sorry to bother you all, but could you also give me thoughts on my chances (if there are any)? I will receive a BS in Biology from the University of Wisconsin in May and here are my stats:

Cumulative GPA: 2.70
Science GPA: 2.21
Math GPA: 3.0
Non-Science GPA: 3.22

PCAT Composite: 93
Verbal Ability: 91
Biology: 92
Reading Comprehension: 90
Quantitative Ability: 85
Chemistry: 85

I also have worked 30-40 hours per week every semester of college (hence the terrible grades) and have work experience in both retail and hospital pharmacy, as well as significant volunteering and extracurricular experience.

I'm hoping my scores on the PCAT will at least make schools look at me, but my GPA stats are SO SO bad that I'm really worried... Especially with a school like this that doesn't even care about the PCAT if I have a BS.

I have an interview on the Bradenton campus on the 28th and my status for the Erie campus is "you will receive a letter in the mail within 30 days." I'm assuming a letter is bad if I haven't even interviewed yet?

Thanks guys! And congratulations to everyone that has received interviews and/or has been accepted. Reading how kind everyone is on this thread has made me really happy :)

Hi everyone,
I have an interview at Lecom bradenton on jan 14th. Is there anyone going to interview on same date.I am excited as well as nervous any idea how interview is.....

"The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made."

Sad day. LECOM Erie was so quick in requesting an interview but the Distance Pathway isn't too fond of my application. :'(

Has anyone called Ava to know their status at LECOM B? They told us at the January 7th interview that we'd know by today. I'm getting nervous.

Has anyone called Ava to know their status at LECOM B? They told us at the January 7th interview that we'd know by today. I'm getting nervous.

Me tooooo!!! I remeber her saying we have to wait for our status to change. I am refreshing the page like every 5 minutes lol

Please keep me updated!

Me tooooo!!! I remeber her saying we have to wait for our status to change. I am refreshing the page like every 5 minutes lol

Please keep me updated!

I've been refreshing the page like crazy myself haha

Also, don't mean to be creepy , but I see your list of schools you applied to under your posts and I think you're the guy that I was sitting next to during the interview day :)

"The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made."

Sad day. LECOM Erie was so quick in requesting an interview but the Distance Pathway isn't too fond of my application. :'(

Can I ask when you applied for the Distance Pathway? Also, do you mind if I ask what your GPA and PCAT scores are?

I've been refreshing the page like crazy myself haha

Also, don't mean to be creepy , but I see your list of schools you applied to under your posts and I think you're the guy that I was sitting next to during the interview day :)

Yup, you are correct. ;) lol
Hopefully you did good on the writing assesment!

I am in! :)

Reactions: 2 users
I applied in early December. My GPA is 3.6 and PCAT is below 50. :\

Sorry to hear they haven't gotten back to you. Have you gotten in touch with them about your application? My stats are lower than yours, so it's probably hopeless for me :(

Sorry to hear they haven't gotten back to you. Have you gotten in touch with them about your application? My stats are lower than yours, so it's probably hopeless for me :(

Once I got a quick response from LECOM Erie, I figured it would be the same for distance.

Be positive. ,though! :0

Once I got a quick response from LECOM Erie, I figured it would be the same for distance.

Be positive. ,though! :0

I agree! So if you get accepted to the Distance Program at LECOM, are you definitely going to attend?

What was the interview like for LECOM-B? I have an interview 2/11.