LECOM Pharmacy C/O 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xapox902

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is a thread for anyone applying to LECOM's School of Pharmacy (including Erie, Bradenton, and Distance programs) for the Fall 2016 matriculation. Has anyone submitted their pharmcas application yet? How far along in the process are you?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, this is a thread for anyone applying to LECOM's School of Pharmacy (including Erie, Bradenton, and Distance programs) for the Fall 2016 matriculation. Has anyone submitted their pharmcas application yet? How far along in the process are you?

I'm applying and I could not find where the supplemental is for lecom bradenton. Also I was wondering if the three year at Erie is better?

If y'all have submitted, how long did it take pharmcas to verify the application?

I'm applying and I could not find where the supplemental is for lecom bradenton. Also I was wondering if the three year at Erie is better?

They send out the link with the application after pharmcas application is verified. Part of me wishes I applied to the three year program to finish quicker but personally I don't believe I can handle it.

Is anyone planning on applying to LECOM's Distance Pathway?

I applied to Bradenton campus. I currently am waiting for my LORs and GPA calculation.

Anyone received interview invitation?

Good Luck to all of you! :)

Reactions: 1 user
I got invited for an interview today for 11/12!

Congratulations! What campus did you guys apply to? Anyone apply for the Distance Pathway?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys

Are any of you applying for Bradenton campus?

I submitted my pharmcas Sept 4, it was verified Sept 18. The university sent me the supplemental application on Sept 28 and received Oct 9 an interview invite for Oct 20. On Oct 23, my status on the portal changed so I called Lauren (admission counselor) and she told me that I was accepted.

Just wanted to tell you guys that the interview is a relax lay back one on one conversation with either a professor or someone from the admission committee.

If any of you have any questions do not hesitate to reply or dm me

Good luck to everyone :)

Last edited:
Hey guys

Are any of you applying for Bradenton campus?

I submitted my pharmcas Sept 4, it was verified Sept 18. The university sent me the supplemental application on Sept 28 and received Oct 9 an interview invite for Oct 20. On Oct 23, my status on the portal changed so I called Lauren (admission counselor) and she told me that I was accepted.

Just wanted to tell you guys that the interview is a relax lay back one on one conversation with either a professor or someone from the admission committee.

If any of you have any questions do not hesitate to reply or dm me

Good luck to everyone :)

Congratulations! :)

I applied to the Bradenton campus. I submitted my application on the 11th of October. My transcripts were received on the 21st. Now, I am waiting for my application to be verified (hopefully soon).

Do you mind sharing your stats?

Congratulations! :)

I applied to the Bradenton campus. I submitted my application on the 11th of October. My transcripts were received on the 21st. Now, I am waiting for my application to be verified (hopefully soon).

Do you mind sharing your stats?
Pharmcas takes from 3-5 weeks to verify GPA and send applications to school. So you will probably get verified by mid Nov. Once Lecom get your app you will get the supp within two weeks.

My PCAT scores sucked, since English is not my first language I failed miserably in VA & RC. My bachelors GPA was 3.54.
VA: 20
Bio: 57
RC: 18
Chem:63
QA:72
Overall:29

They have an exception where people with a bachelors degree do not have to take the PCAT test. I really dont know if thats what they did with me.

Hi All, Congratz to all got accepted and interviewed. I am applying to LECOM, too. I submitted the pharmCAS on 10/28 for both campuses in FL(Bredenton) and PA (Erie). I have Chem BS, and my PCAT overall is 59 percentile. my overall gpa is not calculated yet, but I estimate it about 3.2 overall. I don't know if I get any chances for this school. Applying for Pharm. school is so stressful and makes me nervous. Wish all best to us

Hi All, Congratz to all got accepted and interviewed. I am applying to LECOM, too. I submitted the pharmCAS on 10/28 for both campuses in FL(Bredenton) and PA (Erie). I have Chem BS, and my PCAT overall is 59 percentile. my overall gpa is not calculated yet, but I estimate it about 3.2 overall. I don't know if I get any chances for this school. Applying for Pharm. school is so stressful and makes me nervous. Wish all best to us
Heeey the process (waiting) itself is really stressful. I think you have a good shot, because your PCAT is good and the average GPA is 3.30 for accepted students. You only need two strong recommendation letters. Here are the school stats http://schoolpages.pharmcas.org/publishedsurvey/424

Pharmcas takes from 3-5 weeks to verify GPA and send applications to school. So you will probably get verified by mid Nov. Once Lecom get your app you will get the supp within two weeks.

My PCAT scores sucked, since English is not my first language I failed miserably in VA & RC. My bachelors GPA was 3.54.
VA: 20
Bio: 57
RC: 18
Chem:63
QA:72
Overall:29

They have an exception where people with a bachelors degree do not have to take the PCAT test. I really dont know if thats what they did with me.

Thanks for the info. English is not my first language as well, it is my third. I could not take the PCAT due to passing of a close one, so I am applying to schools that do not require it. Hopefully we can be classmates :) best of luck in pharmacy school!

Thanks for the info. English is not my first language as well, it is my third. I could not take the PCAT due to passing of a close one, so I am applying to schools that do not require it. Hopefully we can be classmates :) best of luck in pharmacy school!

Thank you! Fingers crossed! If there's anything i could help you with do not hesitate to message me. Good luck! Keep us updated :)

Thank you! Fingers crossed! If there's anything i could help you with do not hesitate to message me. Good luck! Keep us updated :)

Aw thank you for offering help, I really appreciate it! Yes, I will post here the updates. :)

My pharmacies GPA was verified on 11/5. Now, I am waiting for the supplemental. All of the schools that I have applied to have contacted me except LECOM.

My pharmacies GPA was verified on 11/5. Now, I am waiting for the supplemental. All of the schools that I have applied to have contacted me except LECOM.
Just wait.... They will contact you :) Its LECOM your first choice?

Just wait.... They will contact you :) Its LECOM your first choice?

LCOM is not my first choice. I already received an interview at one of the schools that I applied to. I am excited :D

Hello everyone
Just got pharmcas verified 11/9/15 and just got my supplemental in. How long does it usually take for the school to extend an interview invitation?

Hello everyone
Just got pharmcas verified 11/9/15 and just got my supplemental in. How long does it usually take for the school to extend an interview invitation?

When did they send you the supplemental app and how was it sent to you?

Hello everyone
I received an invitation within two weeks

If you guys don't mind sharing, what GPAs did you apply with?

I received the supplemental today.

Reactions: 1 users
If you guys don't mind sharing, what GPAs did you apply with?

3.4 gpa
Science: 3.5
Math 2.24-failed calc 1 retook it, got a B and got a C in Statistics not a big math person
Non-Science: 3.8

Already submitted both supp apps for both campuses. I really hope I get chosen to interview because I really like both programs and campuses for different reasons.

Got my acceptance letter yesterday!! :D

Reactions: 1 users
Just got interview invites for both Erie and Bradenton campuses. Is it a good sign that it was pretty quick (less than a week)?

I applied to the Distance program.....Found out I was accepted!! YAY!!!

Just got interview invites for both Erie and Bradenton campuses. Is it a good sign that it was pretty quick (less than a week)?
Hi, I Just submitted my supplemental application today. How long will they send out invitation to interview? thank you

Hi, I am applying to the Erie campus. I got a 72 composite on the PCAT, however I'm getting my bachelors in chemistry in the spring. Unfortunately, my GPA is a 2.7 something and will probably not reach a 3.0+ by the time I graduate... Do you think there's still much of a chance for me? I know they don't really look at PCAT scores if you get a bachelors, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any feedback or opinions?

I was accepted today at LECOMB! Any questions feel free to contact me :).