LECOM MCAT Error?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stickgirl390

I tell chemistry jokes periodically.
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an email that LECOM received my primary application, and in the email it says they can't accept my MCAT because I scored below the 40th percentile. But...I scored a 505. Isnt that above 50th percentile? 60th? Is this an error on LECOM's part, or am I misunderstanding something?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I just got an email that LECOM received my primary application, and in the email it says they can't accept my MCAT because I scored below the 40th percentile. But...I scored a 505. Isnt that above 50th percentile? 60th? Is this an error on LECOM's part, or at I misunderstanding something?
I would for sure email them back and explain it. And resend your MCAT score via aamc

Reactions: 1 user
In the LECOM thread, someone else mentioned this happening to them, and it was an error I believe. Definitely contact them.

Members don't see this ad :)
In the LECOM thread, someone else mentioned this happening to them, and it was an error I believe. Definitely contact them.
Can you tag me in the LECOM thread? I couldn't find it.

Can you tag me in the LECOM thread? I couldn't find it.
Done! I think there's a Bradenton one but most people just seem to be posting in the one I tagged you in for both campuses.

This happened to me with LECOM-Bradenton. Interestingly, NOVA also had an error with my app which prevented them from giving me a secondary. I don't think Florida wants me very much...which is fine, I hate beautiful people, good food, lively diverse culture, and sunshine anyway! :annoyed:

But honestly, call them. That's what solved my secondary issues.

In the mean time with LECOM, if you want to finish your secondary while waiting for them to fix it, just send in your SAT/ACT scores

I got the same email I am guessing it is a mistake as other posters have stated