LECOM bradenton school of pharmacy - Interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DiscoverID

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just confirmed my interview date with LECOM Bradenton school of Pharmacy, and I was hoping that you guys could help me out with some questions that they would ask during the interview? This will be my first time, and I am very nervous and very excited as well. I really appreciate your help.

Thank you so much guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing big, I went to Bradenton and Eerie interview (went with Bradenton). Just finished first exam (A&P). My interview asked standard stuff with no curve balls. Why want be a pharmacist, Example of prev leadership experience, What do you think is a weakness about yourself, why want to come to LECOM. I also gave background info on myself. Just don't be nervous, if you get the interview, they are obviously interested in you is how I looked at it. At the Eerie group interview, they asked a lot more stuff on pharmacy profession, healthcare, what did you want to do in pharmacy after graduate

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome, a friend is doing his first year at ROSEMAN and he told me that it's brutal.
Do you think you could let me know how it is? I know everything is going to be hard, but for example: what their exams are like? Is this every two weeks or weekly? things like that, I would really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome, a friend is doing his first year at ROSEMAN and he told me that it's brutal.
Do you think you could let me know how it is? I know everything is going to be hard, but for example: what their exams are like? Is this every two weeks or weekly? things like that, I would really appreciate it.

It isn't that the information is difficult (assuming you did well in science courses and actually understood the material), its just the pace is very fast. Once the first couple of weeks go by, there is an exam every week rotating through the classes. There are also quizzes in other classes during the same week as well as assignments, group projects, presentations, while trying to learn the drug cards, review power point presentations, doing study guides. Basically you need to do school work everyday to stay on top of it all. My day starts at 6:30 AM M-F and although class is only 12-3 or 12-5 depending on the day, I spend another 5 hours each of those days studying, reviewing, or preparing. The weekend is half day studying and half day extra-curricular, there are no days off. The exams are different for each class, some have you take quiz online, other is scan-tron, another is written. Getting accepted was the easy part!

I'm excited and scared at the same time :), also, for the interview day, I will be coming from AZ, and all the hotels i see are at least 3 miles away, is there anything close to campus that i can just wait before going in? cuz taxi is expensive and yeah, I'm trying to save money as much as possible.

There are no hotels within walking distance where you wont show up dripping in sweat (They are all about 4-5 miles away)...its 90+ degrees here this week

:-( dang, I will have to worry about taxi and stuff :( . I really appreciate your help and again, thank you

I live in Tampa, about an hour or less from lecom... To be honest I think you may pay less by renting a car because taxis in Florida are not cheap!

I think i will probably rent a car too, I checked it out and it's 50 a day for the cheapest at enterprise

Did you have to write an essay? Do you mind to give us a clue for the topic?

Did you have to write an essay? Do you mind to give us a clue for the topic?
Unless you haven't taken the PCAT then i'm pretty sure you're not required to take the writing portion of the interview

I think i will probably rent a car too, I checked it out and it's 50 a day for the cheapest at enterprise

I have been debating this too for my interviews, but I think it would be more convenient and cheaper if we just rented our own cars. I know that there are schools that provide shuttles or transportation though :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing big, I went to Bradenton and Eerie interview (went with Bradenton). Just finished first exam (A&P). My interview asked standard stuff with no curve balls. Why want be a pharmacist, Example of prev leadership experience, What do you think is a weakness about yourself, why want to come to LECOM. I also gave background info on myself. Just don't be nervous, if you get the interview, they are obviously interested in you is how I looked at it. At the Eerie group interview, they asked a lot more stuff on pharmacy profession, healthcare, what did you want to do in pharmacy after graduate
does lecom require A&P as a prereq?

I did my interview at LECOM Bradenton. The decision was made but I am waiting for a letter in the mail. Does anyone know if sounds rejection or acceptance. To me it seems like it is a rejection since when I log in to their portal and does not tell me what the decision was. It just says wait for the letter?
Did anyone got a acceptance letter or via email?

Hi gold dagger, did you get letter of acceptance?

I did my interview at LECOM Bradenton. The decision was made but I am waiting for a letter in the mail. Does anyone know if sounds rejection or acceptance. To me it seems like it is a rejection since when I log in to their portal and does not tell me what the decision was. It just says wait for the letter?
Did anyone got a acceptance letter or via email?
Hey how long after submitting your supplemental did they contact you about interviews?

Hi all,

I just got an interview appointment and confirmed the date with LECOM Bradenton school of Pharmacy for March 14th. Do you guys know what is the acceptance rate after the interview? I am really nervous! I just hope I don't mess it up. I also got my supplemental pretty fast, in about a week. Can that be a positive sign? Thank you

Hi all,

I just got an interview appointment and confirmed the date with LECOM Bradenton school of Pharmacy for March 14th. Do you guys know what is the acceptance rate after the interview? I am really nervous! I just hope I don't mess it up. I also got my supplemental pretty fast, in about a week. Can that be a positive sign? Thank you
Hey when did you submit your PharmCas app and when did you turn your supplement in? I'm still waiting on an interview update :/ It's only been 5 days though.

Hi all,

Hey I have my interview on 3/14 too! Have you booked a hotel? And where are you coming from?

Hey when did you submit your PharmCas app and when did you turn your supplement in? I'm still waiting on an interview update :/ It's only been 5 days though.

I submitted it around February 22nd. Then I waited for like a week I think. After that, they asked me for the supplements! I turned in my supplements when I just got them

Last edited:
Hey I have my interview on 3/14 too! Have you booked a hotel? And where are you coming from?

Really!? I hope to see you there then! I haven't decided yet since I still haven't looked at it yet. I am coming from Gainesville, just finishing a bachelor at the University of Florida. Where are you from? Best of luck at the interview!

Really!? I hope to see you there then! I haven't decided yet since I still haven't looked at it yet. I am coming from Gainesville, just finishing a bachelor at the University of Florida. Where are you from? Best of luck at the interview!

I am coming from Tallahassee FL. I am finishing up my bachelors as well at Florida A&M University. I sure do hope to see you there! Hopefully the interview won't be so tense

I submitted it around February 22nd. Then I waited for like a week I think. After that, they asked me for the supplements! I turned in my supplements when I just got them

I submitted around the 14th or 15th but PharmCas verified on the 23rd and turned the supplement the day I got it as well, but still no response :(

I submitted around the 14th or 15th but PharmCas verified on the 23rd and turned the supplement the day I got it as well, but still no response :(

Really!? Maybe they have other interview dates, but I am not sure. Check your email spam and the portal.lecom.edu. Best of luck to you

Really!? Maybe they have other interview dates, but I am not sure. Check your email spam and the portal.lecom.edu. Best of luck to you
I've been checking the portal and my spam folder every hour, but hopefully the next interview. Fingers crossed!

Hey guys! I interviewed and was accepted at LECOM-B back in October. Let me know if you guys have any questions on the interview or school, or anything really!

Hey guys! I interviewed and was accepted at LECOM-B back in October. Let me know if you guys have any questions on the interview or school, or anything really!

I did my interview on March 14th, and I am just waiting for the decision. How did you feel you did at the interview before you knew your acceptance?

I did my interview on March 14th, and I am just waiting for the decision. How did you feel you did at the interview before you knew your acceptance?
I mean, I was nervous and kind of rushed my answers at first. I had prepared and practiced answering some interview questions beforehand so sort of knew what to say but even then the moment got to me. At the end, I felt like I gave good responses and the faculty member who interviewed me was reassuring, so I left feeling pretty good about my chances.
I think its true for most schools that if you've been invited for an interview you're practically in. You have to say something completely ridiculous or off putting for them to reject you at that point.

I mean, I was nervous and kind of rushed my answers at first. I had prepared and practiced answering some interview questions beforehand so sort of knew what to say but even then the moment got to me. At the end, I felt like I gave good responses and the faculty member who interviewed me was reassuring, so I left feeling pretty good about my chances.
I think its true for most schools that if you've been invited for an interview you're practically in. You have to say something completely ridiculous or off putting for them to reject you at that point.

Great! and how long did they take to answer you back? :)

Hi, I was just wondering what does it mean when my status application at Bradenton Pharmacy School says the following: "The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." ? Thank you

Hi, I was just wondering what does it mean when my status application at Bradenton Pharmacy School says the following: "The Admissions Committee has not made a decision on your file. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." ? Thank you
I'm guessing it means just that lol. They're looking at your grades, scores, etc. Got to give them some time! :)
Have you interviewed already?

Hey Vasan94, I had the interview the same day as you. You should give Briana a call. She was very helpful when I called. I got accepted. Best of luck to you, I hope to see you in August :)

Hey Vasan94, I had the interview the same day as you. You should give Briana a call. She was very helpful when I called. I got accepted. Best of luck to you, I hope to see you in August :)

oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!! and really? lol. Yeah I tried to call but she was not available at that time :/ my blood pressure is high lol. I will call tomorrow, I am so nervous. Wish me luck! Did you have the same status as me?

I'm guessing it means just that lol. They're looking at your grades, scores, etc. Got to give them some time! :)
Have you interviewed already?

Yes I did! last week, but I guess I am just really stressed out. The waiting is a killer

I'm sorry, but can someone tell me Briana's phone number? For some reason she is not responding the phone calls. Some people were mentioning that they got the same status as me, and they were placed as alternate; others it took a longer time for them to be accepted to the program. :? I really don't know what is going on.

I'm sorry, but can someone tell me Briana's phone number? For some reason she is not responding the phone calls. Some people were mentioning that they got the same status as me, and they were placed as alternate; others it took a longer time for them to be accepted to the program. :? I really don't know what is going on.
Did you finally get in ?