LECOM-Bradenton Class of 2021 thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Peterpiper1

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm really excited about starting pharm school later this year but haven't seen any threads on LECOM Bradenton's upcoming class of 2021. I decided to start one ;)
Congrats to everyone accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Glad to see someone make a post for this. I too was accepted and will be attending this year. Are you from the area or out of state?

Glad to see someone make a post for this. I too was accepted and will be attending this year. Are you from the area or out of state?
Nice! Yeah I'm from Florida. You?

Members don't see this ad :)
yes, ill be coming from Brandon . Where are you from?

Have interview tomorrow. Any advice on what to expect or what kind of questions they ask??

Hi... I'm super excited to start later this year as well. However, I will be one of the 24 doing it from home since I was accepted to the DE class of 2021. I do live in FL, but on the east coast. I'm a single mom with a large support system here so relocating to Bradenton wouldn't be feasible for me or my family. I'm currently working as a Pharmacy Technician at a CVS and also at a Hospital but won't be working much once school starts in August. Hope all of you have a great summer! Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you soon.

I was accepted too!! Do you know what day classes start ??

Someone should make a FB class thread!

Hi... I'm super excited to start later this year as well. However, I will be one of the 24 doing it from home since I was accepted to the DE class of 2021. I do live in FL, but on the east coast. I'm a single mom with a large support system here so relocating to Bradenton wouldn't be feasible for me or my family. I'm currently working as a Pharmacy Technician at a CVS and also at a Hospital but won't be working much once school starts in August. Hope all of you have a great summer! Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you soon.
Hello pharmstar, congratulations on getting accepted into the DE program. I too applied to that program, however, when I check on the website it says that a decision has been made on my file and they will notify me in 30 days. My question to you, is how long after you completed the supplemental application, did you receive an invite to an interview, and were you invited by email or postal mail? Any information would be greatly appreciated, and once again congrats!!!

Hello pharmstar, congratulations on getting accepted into the DE program. I too applied to that program, however, when I check on the website it says that a decision has been made on my file and they will notify me in 30 days. My question to you, is how long after you completed the supplemental application, did you receive an invite to an interview, and were you invited by email or postal mail? Any information would be greatly appreciated, and once again congrats!!!
Thank you... I applied as Early Decision back in September and was offered an interview and it was scheduled with in a week. The invitation was through an email. If your status has changed to a decision was made go ahead and call them they will tell you over the phone. Good luck hope you get good news.

Just saw this forum. Really excited to go to orientation in a couple of months!

Congratulations to all of you! Get ready to start this wonderful path on your career as a future pharmacist! There will most certain be ups and downs throughout this journey. Get ready for this memorable experience. Work hard and everything will pay off and go by in a blink of an eye. I'm currently a 4th year pharmacy student at LECOM-Bradenton. If anyone has any questions in regards to school, places to eat, study spots, or living situations - please do not hesitate to message me.