This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmacistalmostmaybe

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just applied to Larkin University through PharmCAS. I know I am early, but it is a 3 year program and it is located in Miami. My application is still being verified but I hope my chances are good, because I submitted wayyyy before the early decision deadline. So I guess I did early early decision. Let's see how this goes!

Members don't see this ad.

You have to apply specifically for early decision. If you do early decision you can't apply anywhere else.

I have an interview this Monday (10/16/17). I am so excited and nervous at the same time. The deadline for their decision is this Friday (10/20/17). I have my suit and tie ready and I have practiced a few questions with my pharmacists at both of my retail pharmacy and hospital pharmacy jobs. They have so much confidence in my success! I will definitely post the admissions' decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted too. Did you pay the $500 already?

Hello Hello just had my interview Monday (03/19/2018) with Larkin I love love the staff and the curriculum..Yes the private loans aren't great and the accreditation scares me but not as much as after meeting with them...Anyone going to Larkin class of 2021 ? How long did it take you guys to get a response?