USMLE/COMLEX Kiss Prep and First Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kissprep.com

Vendor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have you heard that KissPrep and First Aid have joined forces? USMLE-Rx is working with KISSPrep to bring neurology content from the highly-acclaimed First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems to life as online videos.

Members don't see this ad.

It's pretty cool to see KISS do bigger and better things. I just saw Shawn's Neuro sample lectures and was impressed. I really liked the animations, as no other teaching company uses animations for spinal tracts. Then again, if Shawn can make Pharm so simple, I bet he can with any other subject.

Reactions: 1 user
It's pretty cool to see KISS do bigger and better things. I just saw Shawn's Neuro sample lectures and was impressed. I really liked the animations, as no other teaching company uses animations for spinal tracts. Then again, if Shawn can make Pharm so simple, I bet he can with any other subject.
Thank you for the support! Please be on the look out for bigger and better things in the near future.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its amazing to see someone finally bring Neurology content online in a simple, high-yield fashion. Thanks KISSPrep and First Aid.