KCU Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
No that was me raising my hand saying I am nervous too haha.

The last thing I wanted to hear was "this heme onc course is accelerated". HAHA :(

Yah... on the bright side it's done quicker? Honestly I could have used a few days for review. Like why not having Shnyra review immuno and Tyson review rbcs for like 2 classes? Why jump straight into the path?

But honestly, I feel like I'm going to only start doing boards prep during our dedicated.

New band name (or possible name of first CD): The C(h)ords of Billroth.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I just wanted to find a way around reading CMDT :(

I feel like this is going to be... an interesting test.

But seriously though, I feel like I need a break. Them giving us such a jam packed week is going to destroy me lol.

I feel like this is going to be... an interesting test.

But seriously though, I feel like I need a break. Them giving us such a jam packed week is going to destroy me lol.

I'm so excited for the 5 hours of lecture today...that I'm going to watch tomorrow..in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I'm so excited for the 5 hours of lecture today...that I'm going to watch tomorrow..in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I was considering going, but I think I'm going to go home too.

I've got to relearn how to do sacral and inominates hah..,

I think I'm going to survive off of pizza, ramen, cereal, and oreos for the next 3 weeks.... No time to cook...

What're you guys on now?

MSK. We also have an absurd amount of extra stuff jammed packed into every possible place.

I'm honestly pretty burnt out. Like not jokingly burnt out. But burnt out to the point that I can read 2 pages of robbins in 3 hours and not remember anything.

Reactions: 1 user
I really like Dobson but his test questions raise vague to an art form.

The MSK path exam was kinda hard especially if Dobson is writing the questions.

We Dobson for Repro as well. It was rough as usual. This time around it's a mixture of Dr. Puthoff, Dr. Dobson, and the anatomy fellows providing questions. It will be a tragic but epic way to end path lol.