Kaplan In Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Akmmoo2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of you are doing a Kaplan In Person Class to prepare for the DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I had a few friends who did it and the consensus was that it was overrated, especially for the amount of money that they charge.

How many of you are doing a Kaplan In Person Class to prepare for the DAT?

So I took the class and found it to be a complete waste. However, I know people who have taken the course and used it as their main study method and ended up with a 24 AA

So I took the class and found it to be a complete waste. However, I know people who have taken the course and used it as their main study method and ended up with a 24 AA

Yeah I suppose it goes back to how you learn. Might be useful if you like structures and directed learning.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay thank you.. I'm just debating if it will work for me and my struggle with sciences.

What are you struggling with? Try watching videos online and reading some articles about topics on khan academy and if that doesn't work with you I'd try to talk to one of the tutors at Kaplan and see how they structure their sessions. If you think that would work out well for you then I would do it.