Just added research to AADSAS...too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sox12

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I submitted my AADSAS back in June and have already heard back from a few schools regarding interviews, but am hoping to hear back from a couple more. I just realized today that one of my courses actually counts as research experience and not just general lab work, so I went ahead and added to my application.

My questions are: was this too late to really affect my application at all? and do I need to contact schools to let them know about this research or will they see the update on my application whenever they look at my file?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know anything about this?

I think schools are notified automatically by AADSAS when there are updates to your application, but you can ask their customer service to verify this. Good luck, and let us know!

Reactions: 1 users
So I called AADSAS today and was told that all schools will receive a notice that you have updated your application, but not necessarily that you've added anything to your Experiences. He said it was up to me to send a mass email to tell of my research

Reactions: 1 user