JUNE CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drakegrad2011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else taken the CPJE this June? I took mine this past Saturday - I have been out of school and practicing for 6 years, which made the exam pretty tough. Here's hoping to a quick turnaround on results.

Members don't see this ad.

My Exam was all over the place...dosing, renal adjustments, vaccines, HIV and several therapeutic interchanges.

Same here. Not sure how to talk to real person... i sent out an email too buti doubt they will reply

Following is what bop replied for my email...

CPJE: 45 days from the examination date. Applicants must permit 60 days to pass before inquiring with the board on the status of their CPJE results.

Members don't see this ad :)
Called BOP. After taking a look into my profile, they said: "we're not allowed to share information about whether or not a batch of results have been released, however, my best guess is that you'll get your scores this week or next week. Don't worry, you did not miss anything."

I forgot to ask whether or not a QA process is in session. Could someone else please give them a call and find out?

Thanks.

Reactions: 1 user
Took exam 6/07. 47 days and no results. Called the board and was told to send an email instead. Apparently the current wait time is 60 days. Ridiculous!

Hello pharmerjj, did the board say that a QA period is in session? Thanks

The board doesn't seem to do QA periods anymore (as of January 2017). The exam changes every 4-6 weeks and results are batched based on the exam period.

Members don't see this ad :)
A PSI letter is coming to my residence today. However, its barely visible on the scan.

False alarm- the duplicate score report is not your score results, I got mine in the mail today. All it is is the same sheet you get after finishing the exam, certifying that you have taken the exam.

Looks like the results are coming in the mail today for me at least. I have a mail coming from the BoP according to the USPS informed delivery daily digest e-mail. Postmarked on 7/26/17.

Hopefully it is. Can you see if the mail contains a visible window on the scan? Some people are receiving BOP mails regarding QA session.

I figured I passed since the paper color through the envelope window was darker than the color of the envelope on the scan. I just got my mail and I passed with a score in the high 80s. I live 30 minutes away from the BoP.

I figured I passed since the paper color through the envelope window was darker than the color of the envelope on the scan. I just got my mail and I passed with a score in the high 80s. I live 30 minutes away from the BoP.
Wow congrats. How did you feel after taking the test? I felt terrible

Wow congrats. How did you feel after taking the test? I felt terrible

Although the test was hard, I didn't feel too terrible...Only because I expected it to be much worse after what I read here about declining pass rates and also since I went to a school outside California.

Congrats ❤️❤️❤️

I just took the exam today. Brand/Generic was definitely my weakness but I don't think I would have done better on that area since some of them were not even on the top 300. I'm pretty sure I missed around 15-20 questions. I just hope at least 5 of them are experimental. How did you guys feel after the exam?

I just took the exam today. Brand/Generic was definitely my weakness but I don't think I would have done better on that area since some of them were not even on the top 300. I'm pretty sure I missed around 15-20 questions. I just hope at least 5 of them are experimental. How did you guys feel after the exam?
What kind (format) of questions did they ask you?

What kind (format) of questions did they ask you?
It was very random. I was shown a script and asked what the Most appropriate action. I had around 5-7 of them. 3 questions for vaccine schedule for kids (Rxprep didnt cover these particular questions in depth). Most were very random clinical questions and I don't think I would have got them correct if I didn't learned them from my rotations. I did feel like 30% of the exam were basic questions that you should already know. Overall I don't feel confident coming out of the exam and this waiting period is going to drive me insane!

Letter arriving today. Postmarked 7/26, date on letter 7/25.

Seems darker through the window on the Informed Delivery scan.