June COMLEX LEVEL III

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pomacentridae

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the COMLEX Level III yesterday and I am overwhelmed by anxiety that I may have failed this exam. I have never failed a COMLEX in the past but I completely bombed the CDM cases and for the last few blocks prior to the CDM I was taking too much time with some of the questions and I had to rush to finish the blocks on time. It would be absolutely horrible to fail this exam compared to any of the others as it will only make the rest of my residency worse. I won't have as much time to focus on actual training but instead have to continue to worry and distract myself with studying for this exam. Not to mention that others will know I failed.

How do I get over these feelings since I have to wait a whole month to find out my score? I feel like I can't get my mind off of it. I felt the same about the PE but it turned out I passed.Any advice? What are the chances that I failed?

Members don't see this ad.

I feel the exactly the same way, I am genuinely concerned about comlex III. There were a lot of questions especially their strange non medical ones that I guessed. It would suck to fail this exam:(

Yeah in retrospect I think I ended up choosing the wrong answers when split between 2 choices even when I knew they were wrong because I perceived at that time that the test designers wanted those answers. I hate that feeling.

Almost no one fails this exam and a lot of people feel the same way afterwards. I took the exam with almost zero prep and had the same dooming sensation that I might have failed the exam. I not only passed but also scored the highest out of all 3 levles.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Almost no one fails this exam and a lot of people feel the same way afterwards. I took the exam with almost zero prep and had the same dooming sensation that I might have failed the exam. I not only passed but also scored the highest out of all 3 levles.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I passed with flying colors! Thanks for your support!

Reactions: 1 user