JULY CPJE 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

norefillsmaam

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this thread exists but is anybody else waiting for their CPJE results from July?
I took mine late July and panicking daily.
I check PSI like 3 times day to see if there is a PRE date stamp yet!

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure if this thread exists but is anybody else waiting for their CPJE results from July?
I took mine late July and panicking daily.
I check PSI like 3 times day to see if there is a PRE date stamp yet!
Can you share your experience with the test, any advice

Took it on 7/17 and I'm checking daily for the PRE date as well... and mine still says completed :(
I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be this week

Members don't see this ad :)
How do u guys feel about it! I just remember not knowing at least 10 of the questions....clueless.,, don't remember much more of that nightmare

I felt pretty uneasy, almost devastated at one point because there were several that I just flat out guessed on - but the wait is what's really killing me! It's stopping me from starting my job and I can only fund myself for so long...

I'm pretty sure I felt like I missed a good 15-20 right as I walked out.

Reactions: 1 users
I felt pretty uneasy, almost devastated at one point because there were several that I just flat out guessed on - but the wait is what's really killing me! It's stopping me from starting my job and I can only fund myself for so long...

i thought i wrote it..seriously on the same boat
i just wnat to find out already!
I hope it'll be mailed out in next two weeks since people who took the exam prior to 7/12 received their results on 7/28??
fingers crossed )=

I know we have to pass each section to pass! I know I got two critical questions wrong which I blame myself for it everyday!!! I have around 10 that I can't find answers to them anywhere! Like I don't know what's the right answer .... I really hope we pass! I don't wanna go through that experience ever again...

Members don't see this ad :)
It seems like the PRE date before 7/12 was 6/5... so about 5 weeks in between.
Here's to hoping that we'll see that PRE date soon also (crossing my fingers for either this week or next)

It seems like the PRE date before 7/12 was 6/5... so about 5 weeks in between.
Here's to hoping that we'll see that PRE date soon also (crossing my fingers for either this week or next)
So we probably won't be getting our results until last week of August or first week of September

That's honestly what I'm expecting at this point - at best. Which means another 1-2 weeks after we get our letters to actually get our license posted. :(

Anyone know if you have to have both exams taken before the pre deadline? For example let's say I take my cpje in this 'pre' batch but my naplex after, will that significantly extend the wait?

not cpje but did anybody get their california naplex results recently? I took it about 2 weeks so I want to guage how recent the batch sent was :( lol taking forever haha

not cpje but did anybody get their california naplex results recently? I took it about 2 weeks so I want to guage how recent the batch sent was :( lol taking forever haha
To put your mind at ease, sign into your NABP account and check what it says next to your exam. If it says "Add Score Report", then you're in the clear

Yeah I have add score transfer but is the rumors really true? haha I've never heard anybody get NULL lol
I have and all the people I know from CA that got "null" failed the exam. All the people that got "Add Score Transfer" from CA that I know, passed the exam. I know the wait is horrible, but I think you'll hear good news soon

I have and all the people I know from CA that got "null" failed the exam. All the people that got "Add Score Transfer" from CA that I know, passed the exam. I know the wait is horrible, but I think you'll hear good news soon
Ah thanks for sharing your experience. Hopefully good news comes our ways :)

How long does it take to show up from after you've taken the exam?

man. I didn't even know about this pre-date thing. i took mine july 27th. so what happens? we get a predate instead of the completed then within 1 week we get the letter? this wait is stressful as hell

Pre 8/18!
As expected, about 5 weeks. So hopefully results in the mail within the next 7-10 days!

Based on the last 2 cutoff dates, I also predicted that today 8/17 at the earliest would be the next cutoff date. I scheduled my test for today and just took it a few hours ago. I was happy to find out when I came home that the cutoff date is 8/18.

Reactions: 1 user
Based on the last 2 cutoff dates, I also predicted that today 8/17 at the earliest would be the next cutoff date. I scheduled my test for today and just took it a few hours ago. I was happy to find out when I came home that the cutoff date is 8/18.

How long to get it in the mail?

Pre 8/18!
As expected, about 5 weeks. So hopefully results in the mail within the next 7-10 days!

Based on the June thread, the letters were postmarked 14 days to the date of the PRE cutoff. I would anticipate them to put our results in the mail on September 1. People close-ish to Sacramento should get results Monday 9/4

Based on the June thread, the letters were postmarked 14 days to the date of the PRE cutoff. I would anticipate them to put our results in the mail on September 1. People close-ish to Sacramento should get results Monday 9/4

That'll be Labor Day so USPS won't be delivering.

Hi guys, I took NAPLEX 6/25 on 6/29 status change to Add Score Transfer got the Naplex letter 8/12 (Passed) and took CPJE on 8/10 got predate on PSI yesterday (8/17) though stating 8/18.

I was wondering while waiting for the snail mail, can we verify our license using License Search - California State Board of Pharmacy on state board website? I thought when we passed both Naplex and CPJE we should legally have our Pharmacist status active. The formal letter just has not arrived at our addresses yet.

Can somebody verify this theory or think if it makes sense. Thanks and good luck waiting.

Hi guys, I took NAPLEX 6/25 on 6/29 status change to Add Score Transfer got the Naplex letter 8/12 (Passed) and took CPJE on 8/10 got predate on PSI yesterday (8/17) though stating 8/18.

I was wondering while waiting for the snail mail, can we verify our license using License Search - California State Board of Pharmacy on state board website? I thought when we passed both Naplex and CPJE we should legally have our Pharmacist status active. The formal letter just has not arrived at our addresses yet.

Can somebody verify this theory or think if it makes sense. Thanks and good luck waiting.
I took my CPJE way before that and still do not see predated... is that really bad ;(((

do you guys know after we pass both exams what are the process? specifically in California... do we have to send another application for getting license?

do you guys know after we pass both exams what are the process? specifically in California... do we have to send another application for getting license?

Someone who's gone through this, please feel free to correct me - but from what it seems like, there's another application + fee that needs to be mailed in. The board will then make it official with your license online.

Reactions: 1 user