DAT Join Our Mailing List – Free Admissions Guide!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePrincetonReview

Test Prep Exhibitor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Join Our Mailing List – Free Admissions Guide!
If you're thinking of applying to grad school, sign up now AND:
  • Receive a FREE Pocket Guide to Graduate School Admissions, an indispensable resource.
  • Receive more info from The Princeton Review about our programs, free events and admissions updates

When you submit your contact information (name, address, phone, email), you will be well on your way to the graduate school of your dreams! For information on our Privacy Policy, click here.

Members don't see this ad.

I have never heard of the Princeton Review for the DAT, but then again, I'm pretty new at this DAT stuff... I should definitely go and check your stuff out! Thanks :)

I have never heard of the Princeton Review for the DAT, but then again, I'm pretty new at this DAT stuff... I should definitely go and check your stuff out! Thanks :)

Laceigh,
We run courses in select cities in the US such as Los Angeles, CA so it may not be as omnipotent as our MCAT programs but we expect to offer more and more cities in the coming months so yes check it out.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there online courses as well?

Not at the moment, but we plan to roll out online courses near the end of the year. We do have an option of Personal Prep, where you can get all the materials and work on the material at your own pace and get analysis from the exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.