Johns Hopkins Post-Bacc Health Science Intensive

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Really only asked me three questions, what I wanted the committee to know about me, why I wanted to be a doctor, and one to two sentences I'd tell a medical school to get them to accept me if that's all they could have. Just know questions that you want to ask them about the program, don't go in empty handed!
Great, thanks again! Do you know when you'll hear back about your interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Ah! Didn't get in! Good luck to the rest of you that applied!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I was just recently accepted about a month ago. I am from out of state; therefore, I do not know anything about the area. Does anybody have any suggestions on housing?

Hi, I was just recently accepted about a month ago. I am from out of state; therefore, I do not know anything about the area. Does anybody have any suggestions on housing?
Hey would you mind sharing your stats, I'm waiting to hear back and am wondering where I stand?

Apparently a decision has been made for me for the no concentration Master's but the woman didn't sound very happy on the phone, she said it was policy not to let me know the committee's decision over the phone! I won't know the result til' Tuesday :(

Apparently a decision has been made for me for the no concentration Master's but the woman didn't sound very happy on the phone, she said it was policy not to let me know the committee's decision over the phone! I won't know the result til' Tuesday :(
What is the no concentration masters? Did you apply for that program or after they decided previously they thought you would be a good fit for the program?

Did you have an interview and when was it? I'm just trying to figure out when I should be receiving my decision.

What is the no concentration masters? Did you apply for that program or after they decided previously they thought you would be a good fit for the program?
It's just the regular master's of biotech not the HSI concentration and they informed me I could apply for it after I was denied from the HSI.

Did you have an interview and when was it? I'm just trying to figure out when I should be receiving my decision.
My interview was in February and I found out 2 weeks later

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys I'm a second year undergrad at McGill with a 2.8 right now. I'm hoping to get my GPA up to at least a 3.2 by the time I graduate and I have a 25 on mcat. I have a few extra curricula's, shadowing, volunteering at 3 hospitals, international volunteering trip and president of pre med society on campus. Hopefully will find a lab position to complete my profile. I was wondering if there were any canadians that have been accepted to this program so far and also what the typical admission rate is/typical accepted stats. Also when they calculate the science GPA does that include ALL science courses taken (I'm in anat and cell bio major) or it is only med pre reqs. Also would it be advantageous to retake and improve my mcat score? I find it pretty useless to retake the MCAT myself to gain acceptance into a program who's purpose is doing just that. Does anyone have the average stats of the entering class as there is very little info online (sorry if this info is in the thread above I didn't read everything). Also if anyone has any recommendations since I am still in school that I should do in order to maximize my chances.
Finally, is there anyone who has completed the program or who is currently in it and can gauge the efficiency / value. It is pretty expensive and I'd like to know that I'm almost guaranteed entrance into medical school if I'm going to even bother applying (i'm applying for the year after next year or the year after that)

I was recently wait listed for the 2015 summer term. Does anyone have any info on the the number of students selected from the waitlist in previous years?

Hello everyone! Just got my acceptance here. Is anyone here in the process of completing the program? I would like to know how hard the classes are and if it would be possible to do research during the day full-time and go to classes in the evenings? If you don't mind, can you share how the exams are and how much time do you dedicate in studying? I am from a science background, but since it's Hopkins, the classes are likely a lot harder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Hey paswonky,

I applied to the HSI program and got accepted a couple of weeks ago. I accepted their invitation to join the program. I had a lot of the same concerns you did during the app process. I was worried about whether this program was really worth it, for just one year, and whether it would significantly improve my med school application. After having my interview with Dr. Tan, the program coordinator, I felt much better about applying/attending this program based on my particular situation. You said it yourself, she also coordinates the JHU premedical program, which is well renowned and helps a lot of students get into med school. So she must know what she's doing and it definitely seems like she has her student's best interests.

I did my undergrad at UMBC with a BS in Biology. My cumulative GPA was 3.6 and my science was 3.5. So my gpa was ok, but it was not up to the level of a 3.7, 3.8 and above. I took the MCAT in January and got a 27 (PS:11; BS:10; VR: 6), without taking a prep course. And I really don't have too many extracurriculars. I worked for one summer at a neurology clinic. Since I graduated last May, I've been volunteering at my local hospital, garnering 350 hours so far. And I was in a few clubs at college, where I would participate in different events every now and then.

So to summarize my grades are ok (but not up to par, at least for MD schools), I did poor on my MCAT, I have limited clinical experiences and no research experience. And I did not hold any leadership positions at college. So after considering all this and speaking with my premed adviser and others, I decided to apply to some post-bacc programs, specifically one year masters programs because I did well in most of my pre-med requirements, with a few exceptions.

While looking through the HSI website, there were many aspects of the program I liked, compared to the SMP program at Gtown or the master's program at Michigan. First, was the courses being offered in the HSI program. I mentioned before that I did alright when it comes to my premed requirements so I definitely did not want to retake premed classes all over again for the next year or so. The HSI program is offering high level science courses such as biochem, cell, and other higher level electives. I have already taken biochem and cell at UMBC, and earned As in both. Of course, since this is JHU and a master's program, I definitely think the courses will go into more detail and be more challenging and rigorous compared to the undergrad courses. Dr. Tan also told me that master's gpa tends to carry more weight than your undergrad gpa if you do well in the program. So I saw this as a great opportunity to improve my gpa and reinforce my pre-existing knowledge in these subjects.

Also, the HSI program is going to provide an MCAT prep course. I did not do as well as I was expecting on my MCAT, specifically with that horrible verbal score. So hopefully the prep course will provide me with different strategies and tactics so I can do better on the retake. This was another plus for me.

Also, when I had my interview with Dr. Tan, she mentioned the different affiliations the program has with various hospitals, research companies/labs, government agencies and doctors. Through these affiliations, there are a plethora of opportunities to engage in research, get a job in industry, or engage in shadowing or volunteer activities in the community. This was a huge plus as well because I potentially have numerous opportunities to get involved and gain experience in different areas of medicine.

Plus, the program is going to help students throughout the med school app process via interview workshops, personal statement workshops, advising sessions, and etc, something the other post-bacc programs don't offer.

So for my particular situation, I thought this program was the perfect match to help improve my weak areas, reinforce my strengths, and ultimately prepare me to become a competitive and successful med school applicant by next year. All I can say is it all depends on your situation. If you're only looking to greatly improve your gpa, you may be better off applying to a postbacc premedical program. If you're only looking to improve your MCAT, you may be better off just signing up for a prep course with Kaplan or PR, instead spending $35,000 on tuition. If you're only looking to gain new experiences, then you'll probably be successful finding these opportunities on your own. But if you're looking to improve in all these areas, then this is most likely the program for you!

So I hope I was able to be of some help for you. Sorry I went overboard with my post lol. It's just that I was also looking for other people's opinion on this program, but I couldn't find a damn thing. Then I came across your post and you were in the same boat as me. So I just wanted to provide some of my insight about the program for you.

Good luck with your decision! If there's anything else, just let me know.

Thank you so much for taking your value to time sharing your opinion on the HIS, I am really interested in the programs as well for the 2017 summer entrance. Would you mind sharing some of your idea of how to be a competitive candidate? As well as sharing some of your experience about the program?

I appreciate you!

Reactions: 1 user
bump!

I just got accepted into the HSI program and will be attending starting Summer 2017.

In terms of stats and transcript, I think I was a unique applicant. 3.37cGPA, 3.0sGPA, and 1910 SAT score (have not taken MCAT yet). However, I have a lot of W's on my transcript (like 14, yikes!).
I attended the Open House in November, applied, stayed in touch with Dr. Tan, got offered an interview, and was accepted just a few days ago.
She is a great person and looks for the students who really want to be a doctor one day. I made sure I gave my application my hardest effort, nailed my interview, and showed her who I was.

The main reason I want to do this program is to make up for the undergrad mistakes and grow as an applicant.

If anyone has any questions or wants advice about applying, I'm here for you guys! To those that are in the program or soon to be, I look forward to hearing from you too!

bump!

I just got accepted into the HSI program and will be attending starting Summer 2017.

In terms of stats and transcript, I think I was a unique applicant. 3.37cGPA, 3.0sGPA, and 1910 SAT score (have not taken MCAT yet). However, I have a lot of W's on my transcript (like 14, yikes!).
I attended the Open House in November, applied, stayed in touch with Dr. Tan, got offered an interview, and was accepted just a few days ago.
She is a great person and looks for the students who really want to be a doctor one day. I made sure I gave my application my hardest effort, nailed my interview, and showed her who I was.

The main reason I want to do this program is to make up for the undergrad mistakes and grow as an applicant.

If anyone has any questions or wants advice about applying, I'm here for you guys! To those that are in the program or soon to be, I look forward to hearing from you too!
Congrats on the acceptance! I'll be applying soon too; I hope to have everything submitted by early January. In what way do you think you were a unique applicant, are you non-trad? What kind of EC's/clinical exp did you have? And again, congrats. Be sure to celebrate!

If anyone has any questions about the HSI program please feel free to message me :) I was the class of 2015. Just a note, Dr. Tan is the most amazing premed advisor.

If anyone has any questions about the HSI program please feel free to message me :) I was the class of 2015. Just a note, Dr. Tan is the most amazing premed advisor.
Did you feel like HSI was worth the money in helping you apply for medical school? If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats? I don't know if I should apply if it's not right for me.

cGPA: 3.475
sGPA: 3.545
MCAT: none
EC's: ~40 hours shadowing (anesthesiology, EM, PM&R/Spinal cord injury), 1 year working as ED scribe, 1.5 years volunteering in ED, various other non-clinical volunteering, multiple research experiences with poster presentations, hoping for a publication, various additional leadership roles and employment

Did you feel like the program put a heavy emphasis on MCAT prep?

Congrats on the acceptance! I'll be applying soon too; I hope to have everything submitted by early January. In what way do you think you were a unique applicant, are you non-trad? What kind of EC's/clinical exp did you have? And again, congrats. Be sure to celebrate!

I am not non-trad; it just took me 4.5 years to graduate. I had about 14 W's scattered on my transcript and the reason I gave was that I just had a hard time focusing because I was involved. By no way did I try making excuses, any mistakes I made I took responsibility for them.

In terms of how I sold myself, I made sure to just be honest, show how passionate and sincere I was, and how I realized my mistakes, how I want to improve, how the program will help, and just how positive and motivated I am now to do well and become a doctor one day.

My EC's were just some on campus leadership like RA and tour guide, and my clinical experience was shadowing and ER scribing. I submitted 4 letters from 4 doctors, but only 1 is necessary and should be good enough.

Just really sell yourself in your essays about why you want to be a doctor and what you will do different this time if you messed up at all.

If you get an interview, be personable, positive, and smile. Dr. Tan is a wonderful person from what I've seen so far, and she is sympathetic and understanding.

Good luck and maybe I'll see you in the program next year! Feel free to pm for more questions about applying!

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Did you feel like HSI was worth the money in helping you apply for medical school? If you don't mind me asking, what were your stats? I don't know if I should apply if it's not right for me.

cGPA: 3.475
sGPA: 3.545
MCAT: none
EC's: ~40 hours shadowing (anesthesiology, EM, PM&R/Spinal cord injury), 1 year working as ED scribe, 1.5 years volunteering in ED, various other non-clinical volunteering, multiple research experiences with poster presentations, hoping for a publication, various additional leadership roles and employment

Did you feel like the program put a heavy emphasis on MCAT prep?

Hmm I'm trying to figure out which angle to address first to answer your question. Let me start by saying that I am so glad I completed this program. I have never had an advisor as knowledgeable or supportive as Dr. Tan. The program is really set up for your success. It's a one year masters of science from a highly reputable institution so there's that. The way the curriculum is set up (only 3 classes a week at 3 hours each) you have so much free time to study, volunteer, or research. To be quite honest, this program is MEANT for people with deficits in their med school application- the main one being a low science GPA so you can hopefully make up for it. So, unlesss you have lower than a 3.5 gpa, I don't know if I would recommend ANY post grad program (wasted time and money if you already have good stats). The only benefit of going to grad school even when you have decent grades is that you at least have a nice backup plan if you don't get into med school. Your stats seem pretty solid and if you just took the time and studied for the MCAT and did well then you'd have all the components of a great application. The emphasis on MCAT prep in this program is not heavy. It is offered but it isn't mandatory. So if this is your only missing component, I suggest taking it first and seeing how you do. The rest of your background is very good so you should be a solid applicant without going back for a masters degree. However, If you feel your gpa is low for your goal schools then this program will definitely help. An admissions counselor once told me that if your gpa is on the lower side, just get a masters degree in any science and crush it, do well on your mcat, have a few clinical experiences and you'll be golden. Before the program, I had a 3.5 cGPA in undergrad and a 3.3 sGPA with a crappy MCAT score. I got a 4.0 in this program and during my med school interviews they were super impressed with the upward trends in my grades (especially in "difficult" science classes from Hopkins). Dr. Tan also helped me prep for these and her monthly meetings about the application process were extremely helpful. So personally, I am extremely happy I chose this program and I met some of my best friends through it, and I don't think I would've gotten into med school without it.

Reactions: 1 users
Hmm I'm trying to figure out which angle to address first to answer your question. Let me start by saying that I am so glad I completed this program. I have never had an advisor as knowledgeable or supportive as Dr. Tan. The program is really set up for your success. It's a one year masters of science from a highly reputable institution so there's that. The way the curriculum is set up (only 3 classes a week at 3 hours each) you have so much free time to study, volunteer, or research. To be quite honest, this program is MEANT for people with deficits in their med school application- the main one being a low science GPA so you can hopefully make up for it. So, unlesss you have lower than a 3.5 gpa, I don't know if I would recommend ANY post grad program (wasted time and money if you already have good stats). The only benefit of going to grad school even when you have decent grades is that you at least have a nice backup plan if you don't get into med school. Your stats seem pretty solid and if you just took the time and studied for the MCAT and did well then you'd have all the components of a great application. The emphasis on MCAT prep in this program is not heavy. It is offered but it isn't mandatory. So if this is your only missing component, I suggest taking it first and seeing how you do. The rest of your background is very good so you should be a solid applicant without going back for a masters degree. However, If you feel your gpa is low for your goal schools then this program will definitely help. An admissions counselor once told me that if your gpa is on the lower side, just get a masters degree in any science and crush it, do well on your mcat, have a few clinical experiences and you'll be golden. Before the program, I had a 3.5 cGPA in undergrad and a 3.3 sGPA with a crappy MCAT score. I got a 4.0 in this program and during my med school interviews they were super impressed with the upward trends in my grades (especially in "difficult" science classes from Hopkins). Dr. Tan also helped me prep for these and her monthly meetings about the application process were extremely helpful. So personally, I am extremely happy I chose this program and I met some of my best friends through it, and I don't think I would've gotten into med school without it.
Thanks very much for the thorough response I really do appreciate it. And everything you've said here is indeed consistent with what I've heard about the program, further validating its solid reputation for I've heard only great things. My GPA (especially sGPA) is borderline for me, the reason being because my first year of biology and chemistry didn't go so well, but I have upwards trend in my upper level bio courses. So looking at my transcript the first year is very unbalanced in terms of my academic performance. Furthermore, my sGPA calculation has a fairly wide confidence interval because several of the classes I included are psychology courses (I've heard the rule of thumb is if >50% of the curriculum is hard-biology based then it can count for BCPM, nonetheless it could be about 0.1 lower if AMCAS doesn't like the designations or whatever. Anyways, it's reassuring that Dr. Tam has been a supportive and instrumental advisor for the HSI students. You're definitely right about the MCAT I probably should just take time to study for it but I feel another year of A's in advanced courses will also be necessary. Also, I was just curious about the LORs. Right now I have solid LORs from a physician I scribe for, two research PI's in the psychology dept, and a few more in employment/volunteering/humanities courses, but not too many good options from BCPM faculty. Did you receive a letter from HSI following graduation that you used for AMCAS?

Thanks very much for the thorough response I really do appreciate it. And everything you've said here is indeed consistent with what I've heard about the program, further validating its solid reputation for I've heard only great things. My GPA (especially sGPA) is borderline for me, the reason being because my first year of biology and chemistry didn't go so well, but I have upwards trend in my upper level bio courses. So looking at my transcript the first year is very unbalanced in terms of my academic performance. Furthermore, my sGPA calculation has a fairly wide confidence interval because several of the classes I included are psychology courses (I've heard the rule of thumb is if >50% of the curriculum is hard-biology based then it can count for BCPM, nonetheless it could be about 0.1 lower if AMCAS doesn't like the designations or whatever. Anyways, it's reassuring that Dr. Tam has been a supportive and instrumental advisor for the HSI students. You're definitely right about the MCAT I probably should just take time to study for it but I feel another year of A's in advanced courses will also be necessary. Also, I was just curious about the LORs. Right now I have solid LORs from a physician I scribe for, two research PI's in the psychology dept, and a few more in employment/volunteering/humanities courses, but not too many good options from BCPM faculty. Did you receive a letter from HSI following graduation that you used for AMCAS?

Yes, two of my strongest letters were from my professors at hopkins (one from microbio and one from cell culture techniques). They really get to know you, especially if you ask for help or work with them in some capacity, so they are much higher quality letters of recommendation than undergraduate science ones (since those class sizes are typically very large). Dr. Tan has guidelines and timelines for how many letters of recommendation to submit so she can create a committee packet for you. If I remember correctly, she wanted two from HSI professors, one from undergrad, and one or two from work/research/volunteering.

Just looking to see if anyone has been accepted/deciding to go to the JHU HSI program for the 2014 summer entrance? I just got my acceptance earlier this week and have decided to attend!
Hi there,
I am a super non-trad from California. I was looking into the HSI program based on my advisor's suggestion. I am extremely interested. I was wondering if you could give me some pointers going on this path.
My background: graduated from UCI in 2009 with very low GPA , have been working in health admin for the last 6 years, own my own business as well. Currently working on my MPH from USC. Didn't realize I still had a shot at this till my research mentor suggested me to go for it. Epidemiology research with Operation Smile and genetic research with Children's hospital of Los Angeles since April 2016. About 400 hours of volunteer. Taking my MCAT in May, doing well on practice so far.
My questions:
- Did the program help you get into medical school?
- How did you make the decision to go to HSI instead of other SMPs in CA?
- Do you feel like HSI care about an applicant as a whole like they say they do or do they depend solely on numbers like all other programs out there?
I apologize for bombarding you with this. I didn't want to bother you multiple times. If you Could help me with these questions, I'd forever be indebted.

bump!

Congrats on your acceptance! Do you mind sharing how long it took for you to receive an interview invite?

Congrats on your acceptance! Do you mind sharing how long it took for you to receive an interview invite?

Thank you! Not at all. I submitted my application 11/23/16. I received an email inviting me to the Skype interview on 12/7/16.

So it took exactly 2 weeks for me!

I had my interview on 12/9/16, and I received my acceptance on 12/16/16.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me!

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you! Not at all. I submitted my application 11/23/16. I received an email inviting me to the Skype interview on 12/7/16.

So it took exactly 2 weeks for me!

I had my interview on 12/9/16, and I received my acceptance on 12/16/16.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me!

Congrats on your acceptance! I just received mine yesterday and I was ecstatic!

Can I ask if you applied to other post-bacc/smp programs and what made you choose HSI? I am trying to decide between this program and one other.

Can you speak a little bit about what the classes are like? How large are the course sizes? Are the professors helpful? Are the students collaborative? What are class grade averages?

Congrats on your acceptance! I just received mine yesterday and I was ecstatic!

Can I ask if you applied to other post-bacc/smp programs and what made you choose HSI? I am trying to decide between this program and one other.

Hey there! Congrats on your acceptance!! Sorry I am just seeing your reply now.

I actually did not apply to other programs for several reasons.

First, this program accepted SAT scores, and I have yet to take the MCAT or am I ready to take it. Also, this program comes with MCAT prep.

Second, Dr. Tan who is the program director says that 100% of the students who applied to medical school in the programs 5 years of existence have gotten in!

Third, Hopkins is a great name and holds some validity to it. When you tell people or admissions staff that you're getting a masters from Hopkins that actually helps you get into medical school, it shows dedication and some level of intellect.

Finally, it's pretty close to my home and I like how the program is broken into summer, fall, and spring semesters. That way it isn't too overwhelming and you only take about 3-4 classes over three semesters rather than 5 over two semesters.

That's pretty much it! Haha
Good luck choosing and if you do decide HSI, shoot me a message so we can stay in touch!

Sent from my iPad using SDN mobile

Hey everyone! I just got accepted today to the HSI program and debating between this and and a few other programs before confirming where I want to go yet.

I would be more then happy to help those who are submitting their applications now if needed! :)

Hey everyone! I just got accepted today to the HSI program and debating between this and and a few other programs before confirming where I want to go yet.

I would be more then happy to help those who are submitting their applications now if needed! :)
How did you tackle the video and the writing prompts? I'd like to submit sooner than later since seats are filling and it's getting late.

Btw, congrats on your acceptance! It's a great program from what I hear so you should be proud.

How did you tackle the video and the writing prompts? I'd like to submit sooner than later since seats are filling and it's getting late.

Btw, congrats on your acceptance! It's a great program from what I hear so you should be proud.

Hey! I also got accepted and am still deciding whether to attend or not.

Dr. Tan says that the video is just for them to see you in a real way since the application is very 2D. The video and prompts are intentionally vague. They want you to interpret and respond in your own way. Honestly, just be yourself and try to convey your message in a non contrived way and you will do great!

Good Luck!

I was just accepted yesterday! If anyone needs help with the application process, I'm more than willing to help. Congrats to those who all who were accepted and good luck to those still waiting!

For the video, I was honestly just myself. I just talked about my hobbies and random stuff ahaha. The video prompt is just another way to see a side of ourselves that can't be seen through our numbers and activities. Just be yourself!

The prompt one about the HSI declaration is important to show the HSI admissions committee on your previous academic record and what you would do differently during your post-bac year. I would take some time to reflect and to think about what went wrong and how you could do better if you were admitted into the HSI program. I was honest and just didn't try to make any excuses for my transcript.

Good luck and you're more than welcome to PM me if you need to :)

Hi everyone, I had my interview a little over two weeks ago but have yet to get a reply. I'm curious as to whether you received a reply by email or mail? Did anyone have to wait more than two weeks for a response? As you can imagine I'm a little nervous as to what this might mean for my acceptance. I'd really appreciate any feed back.

Thank you!

Hello, everyone! I'm currently a biology major, cGPA: 3.74, sGPA: 3.72, lots of ECs, some shadowing but no MCAT/GRE score (SAT score from four years ago is all I have, but even that score is not fantastic). Will not having an MCAT/GRE score with a not great SAT score hurt my chances greatly?
Your GPA is in great shape; if you do well on the MCAT I'd say you are already a competitive applicant. Why spend $30-40K on a post bac?

Hi everyone, I had my interview a little over two weeks ago but have yet to get a reply. I'm curious as to whether you received a reply by email or mail? Did anyone have to wait more than two weeks for a response? As you can imagine I'm a little nervous as to what this might mean for my acceptance. I'd really appreciate any feed back.

Thank you!
Hi! Dr.Tan will send you an e-mail, I do not think the program sends anything via mail (at least this is what I have experienced). I heard back in a couple days but this was only because I interviewed on a Monday, the committee was meeting that same day, and I had a couple other offers with upcoming deadlines. I don't think that you not hearing back immediately is a bad thing. I think that she might just be waiting for people to decide before she starts offering seats to other people. Hope this helps!

Thank you!
Hi ygm, during my interview, Dr. Tan told me I'd hear back within 1 week. However, I received my acceptance after about 2 weeks. I'm sure it depends on when you interviewed too! Good luck!

Hi everyone I got accepted!!! I'm very excited. Thank you to those who took the time to answer my questions.

Does anyone mind sharing their housing experience? For example in what are did you live? Did you go see the apartment? How much was rent? Did you have a roomate and how did you go about finding one?
I've never lived out of state or rented an apartment before so I'm a little clueless.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey all! Just submitted my application today and hopefully, my transcript gets there by tomorrow. Anyone know anything as far as the timeframe that the committee usually meets etc.? I've heard they usually review completed apps at the end of the month. Thanks!

Have you heard anything yet? I submitted my application the same day you did and I have not heard anything.

Just finished my interview this morning! Now just waiting to hear back.
Congrats!! I actually got rejected for the program unfortunately, but I am hopeful I will hear something back from one of the other programs I applied to soon. Good luck and I hope you get accepted!

That moment you realize you can't delete a post even after you've figured out the answer shortly after :/

Last edited: