Is someone here attending UNIBE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aries

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to have some feedback on UNIBE School of Medicine in the Dominican Republic. Any help will be strongly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Aries:

Someone recently had a similar question on the UNIBE forum at another forum . I directed that user to a registered user who is an official school representative of UNIBE and would be happy to provide you with info. Unibe's web address is also available on that thread. The moderator of that forum is a recent UNIBE grad and can also likely offer some help.

Best of luck.

By doing a search here at SDN on the International Forum with the terms UNIBE and, alternately or in conjunction, DR or Dominican Republic, one can find several extremely valuable past threads on the subject of UNIBE and other DR med schools.

I will add that you DO NOT want to make "official school representatives" your primary source of information about med schools, most particularly non-US ones. Listening carefully yet critically to students, both former and current, is a crucial addition.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Steph. Good to hear from you. I agree with you about the best source of info being from the students. I also thought that the school website and school official might be helpful as well for questions like tuition, application info, financial aid, etc. But I also provided a lead to a recent grad (moderator of ValueMD UNIBE forum) which has always been rather helpful from his own experiences. After doing a search as you suggested, I found that this recent grad, dksamp, happens to also be a member at SDN. His contact info can be obtained from his profile at
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=7833
Also, he wrote a post a while back that the original poster might find helpful at
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33268&highlight=unibe

Hope this helps.