Is SketchyMicro Comprehensive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zembaphobia

Kamen Rider
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As in, does FA contain things necessary for Step 1 that Sketchy skips over? I read that this was the case for Pathoma, and that the two resources were to be used in conjunction.

Members don't see this ad.

sketchy definitely does not contain everything you need to know. you should know sketchy well, but also know stuff from first aid micro. If your step 1 isn't till next year, I would read clinical micro made ridiculously simple while you still have time.

Reactions: 1 user
So are people who go with UFAP settling for less by not supplementing FA with Sketchy? I'll def check out Micro Made Easy if it'll help cover things not covered by FA. Should I just do Micro Made Easy by itself or combine it with FA Micro? I'm just looking for the combo or solo product that would cover the material that I have to know rather than materials that make it easier to understand.

So are people who go with UFAP settling for less by not supplementing FA with Sketchy? I'll def check out Micro Made Easy if it'll help cover things not covered by FA. Should I just do Micro Made Easy by itself or combine it with FA Micro? I'm just looking for the combo or solo product that would cover the material that I have to know rather than materials that make it easier to understand.
I'm fairly confident that everything in SketchyMicro is covered in World or FA. FA definitely has a bunch more that's not in Sketchy.

SketchyPharm was just a mess to me so I can't speak to it. The few videos that I did watch though covered basic pharm that was in FA/UW. It was far, far away from being comprehensive though.