Intradiscal Fibrin Injection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrCommonSense

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Intradiscal Injection of Fibrin Sealant for the Treatment of Symptomatic Lumbar Internal Disc Disruption: Results of a Prospective Multicenter Pilot Study with 24‐Month Follow‐Up

https://www.regenexx.com/new-disc-treatment/

Dr. Aaron Calodney - Pilot study of Biostat Biologx Fibrin Sealant | Texas Pain

I know phase 3 looked bad against saline but it appears they are redoing it?

The guy is claiming that since fusion surgery outcomes are so bad for degenerative disc disease, he has a better method of treating this with fibrin disc injections that "heal" the disc.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone know anything new?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
He's an average doc most likely with better than average marketing skills. That means a lot in our field. I don't think cardiologists need to be that good at marketing...just saying

Reactions: 1 user
Dude are you kidding me?!?! Check out his team/staff?? Unreal....you can't tell me there's no hanky panky going on at that hospital. Dammit...I knew I should've moved to Texas

Meet the Team at Pauza Discseel

Dude are you kidding me?!?! Check out his team/staff?? Unreal....you can't tell me there's no hanky panky going on at that hospital. Dammit...I knew I should've moved to Texas

Meet the Team at Pauza Discseel

Need all these Botox barbies for out of network scams. I'm sure.

Lot of these guys so called pioneers in pain management including some mentioned in this post have mostly sold themselves to companies, weekend courses and industry sponsored meetings as well as running non accredited pain fellowships diluting the value Fellowship trained physicians.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Are liberals sexist all of a sudden?

im not seeing the political connection here...

then again, i dont see the world as a political spectrum or people by their political leanings, so maybe the fault lies in me.