Interview Requests trickling in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jamesdurak

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Curious to know what interviews are coming in. Anyone going to U of Iowa's interview day on Feb. 17th?

Members don't see this ad.

Central Michigan University has contacted people. I didn't apply to Chapel Hill, but a friend of mine got notification for an interview.

Central Michigan University has contacted people. I didn't apply to Chapel Hill, but a friend of mine got notification for an interview.
Where did you apply? I applied to UNC but haven't heard anything yet. Interviewing at U of Iowa next week and Arizona State in March.

Members don't see this ad :)
Where did you apply? I applied to UNC but haven't heard anything yet. Interviewing at U of Iowa next week and Arizona State in March.

Central Michigan, Vanderbilt, UT-Austin, UT- Dallas, UT- Knoxville, and Purdue. Just got an email for a Skype interview for Purdue! Huge congratulations on Iowa and ASU :) Where else did you apply?

Central Michigan, Vanderbilt, UT-Austin, UT- Dallas, UT- Knoxville, and Purdue. Just got an email for a Skype interview for Purdue! Huge congratulations on Iowa and ASU :) Where else did you apply?
Wash U (they do phone interviews before even application deadline), U of Washington, Vanderbilt, Northwestern, Rush. I did hear back from UNC and no dice there. Congrats on Purdue!

I just got an interview request for UT-Dallas!