Infectious diseases rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kthxbai

Really bad eggs
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for ID resources? I searched the forum but nearly all the posts are from ages ago. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

IDSA is a good place to start for guidelines. For everything else I just searched for good review articles.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have any recommendations for ID resources? I searched the forum but nearly all the posts are from ages ago. Thanks!
Sanford guide is updated every year, and the Johns Hopkins antibiotics guide is also a good choice, though be aware that Hopkins tends to favor European guidelines. If you are thinking peds, The Red Book is the book, and has a monograph on most organisms, etc. If you can't get ahold of those, the IDSA website, as mentioned above, has at least a link to most of their guidelines, and most school libraries should carry their journals, ID and Clinical ID, which are great.

Reactions: 2 users
I liked the Paul Bolin YouTube videos because I'm lazy and didn't want to read much.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile