Industry Fellowship 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I just interviewed today for HE&OR. Not feeling so well. I think my lack of industry exposure/research might be my downfall.

I just interviewed today for HE&OR. Not feeling so well. I think my lack of industry exposure/research might be my downfall.

Don't be too hard on yourself. And industry experience isn't everything. Give it a bit of time and see what they say. Best of luck!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Does anyone have any idea how many candidates they bring for onsite interviews per position?

Anyone have any updates on any Rutgers programs or hear anything?

I have a quick question about applying. Say I'm equally interested in both industry fellowship and clinical residency, is it possible to apply for both and then assess my chances of getting into one over the other, and then commit? Say, apply and interview through PPS, then apply to residencies, and make a decision from there? Any insight on how it works in terms of timing would be great.

I have a quick question about applying. Say I'm equally interested in both industry fellowship and clinical residency, is it possible to apply for both and then assess my chances of getting into one over the other, and then commit? Say, apply and interview through PPS, then apply to residencies, and make a decision from there? Any insight on how it works in terms of timing would be great.

You can apply to both, but you'll be interviewing and getting offers from fellowships well before residencies, so you'll have to make a decision.

Members don't see this ad :)
Happy 2017! Best of luck with on-sites and offers already being extended

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone hear back from any HEOR fellowships or know specific timelines?

I still have not heard from UNC either- they seemed interested at PPS this year. Has anyone else received an invite or other correspondence ?
I have not heard from UNC yet. I was told that they would be contacting applicants in January.

Anyone hear back from USC/Allergan?

Last edited:
Just received an offer today!

Does anyone know the timeline for MCPHS programs? I can't figure out if they don't consider me a preferred candidate or they just haven't sent out invites yet.

Any Rutgers notifications? Rejected/accepted, anything? Interviewed last week and I'm getting antsy!

Philadelphia College of Pharmacy

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to everyone who has accepted an offer! Best of luck!

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from UNC? Waiting for the result is so nerve wracking.

Would any current Rutgers fellows around here be willing to tell me exactly how much their paycheck comes out to after taxes, benefits etc?

Thanks!

Last edited:
anyone hear back from non-rutgers programs?

I heard back from MCPHS. I had another standalone program that was due Jan 15 and they mentioned their committee was meeting at the end of January, therefore I haven't heard from them.

Would any current Rutgers fellows around here be willing to tell me exactly how much their paycheck comes out to after taxes, benefits etc? I recently just accepted a fellowship offer and would like to know what I will be working with so I can plan for housing etc. I will be in NJ. Not really a question I felt comfortable asking the current fellows in my program, but if someone would be willing to volunteer the information I'd appreciate it. I'd rather not say what fellowship I accepted at this point. PM me if you want as well.

Thanks!

It'll be around $1200 biweekly

Does anyone have any idea how many candidates they bring for onsite interviews per position?
can you share your experience about the rutgers onsite interview? we just got out of mid year and I am waiting for onsite interview

I'm currently a first year pharmacy student interested in possibly pursuing a career in industry. How do I go about finding these internships over the summer to better stand out? Are there any in particular that are more highly regarded than others?

What are the least competitive fellowships near philadelphia? I just want to get in and get out

I’m about to be a p4, can someone who already is a fellow to kinda share with me the processes as far as applications and also what made you stood out

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hope that answered your question, let me know if you want to clarify =)[/QUOTE]

What made you choose HEOR?