in this thread we whine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Could BWH/BCH, Vandy, and Duke just reject me already.

Members don't see this ad.

I contacted BWH and they told me they would be reviewing applications until last Friday 11/1. Heard nothing since then but they've had to have filled their spots by now I'm guessing

I contacted BWH and they told me they would be reviewing applications until last Friday 11/1. Heard nothing since then but they've had to have filled their spots by now I'm guessing

i contacted them last week and got no response. :( :( :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Wanted to BUMP this thread for this application cycle. Very good perspective for those of us who are constantly hitting those "refresh" buttons.

Anyone heard anything from Vandy, Baylor, or UAB?

I got a "we received your application and are reviewing it" email from Vandy like WEEKS ago but nothing since. :( Didn't apply to the other two.

Also waiting to hear from Vanderbilt and UAB. I heard from Baylor about 1.5 weeks ago, maybe two. Good luck, and here's to hearing more this week! It's been relatively quiet for me (ECU/Vidant, recently).

Delurking to say... Got UAB yesterday after loads of whine and cheese. Lots of spots left still. Anyone else heard from Vandy, other than that one person on the interview thread?

I got a "we received your application and are reviewing it" email from Vandy like WEEKS ago but nothing since. :( Didn't apply to the other two.

Delurking to say... Got UAB yesterday after loads of whine and cheese. Lots of spots left still. Anyone else heard from Vandy, other than that one person on the interview thread?

I got the same "we got your app!" email weeks ago with no follow-up since.

De-lurking to say, yep, I heard from Vandy 10/7. They had lots of dates open!

I'm curious when we can expect to hear from BWH/BCH, MGH, or Yale. I've heard those goofy northeastern schools like to make you wait. :)